Great Lakes Games 2013 Math Trade - Trade List
- Mark G.United States
You must either be present in person at the event to exchange games or be able to send your games with a proxy who will be at the event.
This is the trade list. List your games you have for trade here.
If you need help using OWLG to post games or wants then please see the following link to the OWLG Wiki Page.
Important Times and Dates:
(all times in Eastern i.e. GMT-05:00)
Item Submission Opens: immediately
Item Submission Closes/Want Submission Opens: Tues., Oct 29, 2013 11:00 PM (No Extensions!)
Want Submission Closes/Results Posted: Tues., Nov 5, 2013 11:00 PM (No Extensions!)
1. List Anything, Everything. Except cash.
2. No shipping. Items must be exchanged in person at the 2013 Great Lakes Games Event.
Trade List: this is it.
Request List: Great Lakes Games 2013 Math Trade - Request List
Discussion Thread: Not used.
1) Use of OLWLG is required.
2) List anything you'd like, except cash. NO GG or GC arbitrage.
3) Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
4) You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item in the description. Do not just say, "as pictured."
For games not brand new (in shrink) you must inventory the game's components and list anything missing. Do not assume it's complete. Also, remember that just because something is "new in shrink" that doesn't mean that you shouldn't disclose any dings. It might not matter to you, but it matters to some people.
If the game and/or expansion you are listing is a "Print & Play" make that clear in the description (and I recommend you give specifics what it was printed on, mounted on, etc).
If you are listing an expansion if you reference the base game in the description be clear one way or the other if you are including the base game or not. Do not include a link to the base game unless you are including it as this looks, in the OLWLG, as if you are.
5) Sweeteners are to be listed using the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
6) This rule has been intentionally left blank.
7) Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
8) This is a no-ship trade. All exchanges will be executed in person at the Great Lakes Games 2013 event in Auburn, IN, on November 7 - 10, 2013. Please only list games if you or a proxy can bring the game to the event.
9) Finally - you are expected to periodically check during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries. People often ask questions of items - most commonly because you have forgotten to state a version, language or shipping policy - and you should check in to address such questions in a timely manner should they arise, so that everyone then has the correct information available.
This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection.
Thanks for participating and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, October 29rd, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls