TabsCon No-Ship Math Trade (Dec 7, 2013 - Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Sara VanderWal(SaraCV)Canada
Everyone is welcome to participate in this trade but you are obligated to deliver and pick-up your traded games at the convention (details posted below).
There is no additional charge to participate in the trade, but participants must pay the $5 entry fee even if only coming to drop off trade items.
Please note that although TABS is graciously providing the space for this trade, they do not have any involvement with its management or take any responsibility for it. Any issues relating to the Math Trade must be taken up with the trade organizer, SaraCV, directly.
Discussion Thread is located here.
Request Geeklist is located here.
Key dates (all times are EASTERN TIME):
Submissions Open: immediately
Submissions Close: Sun. Dec 1 sometime after 8pm
Want Lists Due: Wed. Dec 4 at 11pm
Results will be posted ASAP afterwards.
Trade Date & Location:
Where: TabsCon, Royal Canadian Legion Hall (Branch #11), 9 Dawes Road, Toronto, ON
When: Saturday Dec 7, 2013.
Time: 12:00pm - 12:30pm - receive submissions.
......... 12:30pm - 1:00pm - pick up new games.
***** The trade will be held in the upstairs room, which will not be accessible before 12pm. Please keep your trade items with you or place them out of the way on the stage when you arrive. *****
You must arrive upstairs before 12:30pm to submit your games or you will be responsible for hand delivering your traded game(s) and will not be permitted to pick up your games until that has been accomplished. Any games not picked up by 1pm will be considered abandoned.
1. Boardgames, boardgame related items, Video Games, RPG items, Gift Certificates, GeekGold and non-gaming nerdy items are all permitted. There is no limit to the number of entries each person can have. Gift certificate and GeekGold arbitrage is NOT permitted.
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG", "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item to ensure they appear properly in the OLWLG.
3. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game must be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting to have them show up in the OLWLG properly.
5. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item. If your plans have changed and you cannot attend the trade, please submit a blank want list so that we are not trying to frantically contact you at the last minute!
6. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments.
7. If you have been reported as a bad trader or disregard any of the above rules, I will submit a blank want list on your behalf.
The Other Stuff:
If you want to know more about Math Trades and how they work, read the thread "MATH TRADES for Dummies".
It's best to work on your want list early since you can always make changes and resubmit your list anytime before the want list submission deadline.
Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. You will receive a confirming GeekMail message when you submit your want lists (it may be truncated). If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted properly.
Use of the OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) is required for this trade. If you have never used the OLWLG tool before, please read the wiki page. Please consider tipping JeffyJeff some GG for his support.
Have fun and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 8:00pm EST
Deadline-Wants: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 11:00pm EST
- [+] Dice rolls