Love is in the Air RPG Math Trade - Results are In!
- Tyler Hudak(trevlix)United States
Welcome to the February 'Love Is In The Air' RPG Math Trade List!
This is where you post the items you are going to trade.
Results are in!
This is a Math Trade for RPGs. Please read the rules below and post into the discussion thread if you have any questions!
Please subscribe to the Discussion Thread!
Where to find information for this math trade:
Discussion Thread: Love Is In The Air RPG Math Trade
Wish-list Geeklist: http://www.rpggeek.com/geeklist/169452/love-is-in-the-air-rp...
Item Submission Geeklist: http://www.rpggeek.com/geeklist/169453/love-is-in-the-air-rp...
Item submission deadline: Saturday 15 February 2014 12:00:00 EST (noon) -0400
Want list submission deadline: Saturday 22 February 2014 12:00:00 EST (noon) -0400
Results should be posted shortly after.
1) There's no limit to the number of items you may submit to the trade. For every multiple of 3 RPG items posted, you can post one non-RPG item (boardgame, book, DVD...). You may submit any number of gift certificates or paypal offers, irrespective of the number of RPG's submited (ie, even if you submit no RPG's you may still submit gift certificates or paypal offers).
2) Please send your items promptly after the trade is complete.
3) State condition, edition, language of each item submitted, and shipping policy.
4) PDFs may not be submitted as items, UNLESS you are offering are gift certificate or voucher for a NEW copy of that PDF.
5) It is your responsibility to be aware of what you are trading for. If you mess up your trade list and trade for something you didn't want to, that is on you. The person you are trading to is NOT responsible to make up for your mistake.
6) You will have 2 weeks to ship items after the trade ends. If you are unable to ship before then, make arrangements with the people who are trading with. Failure to do so may result in you being banned from future math trades run by me.
Sweeteners are required to be listed using the GAMEID formatting (Example: Coloretto; to do this: [ G A M E I D = XXXX ] minus the spaces). To find the Game ID simply search the game and at the right hand side of the games page is listed the Game ID. For example, Coloretto's game id is 5782. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
Do NOT include links to other game's BGG page in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener. Again, if you include a link to a game in your description you will be required to ship that game.
8) Do not remove items once added to the list as this can cause major complications when running the trade. If you decide not to trade an item, edit its listing to say so and/or submit a blank want list for that item.
9) ADDING "Pick X number of games" ITEMS
If you are offering a Pick X number of games from a list you are required to listed it as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953), Miscellaneous Game Accessory (Game ID: 5985) or Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (Game ID: 22104) and must include the +altname+ Pick X -altname- in the description. Use of the +altname+ brief description -altname- will only work if one of these is selected as the main item, and will not work for sweeteners. Therefore if you are allowing a person to pick from multiple sweeteners and are including a specific game; you are required to listed it as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953), Miscellaneous Game Accessory (Game ID: 5985) or Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (Game ID: 22104) and must include the +altname+ GAME NAME + Pick X -altname-.
10) Non game-related items, including money offers, are welcome, provided an appropriate +altname+ Description -altname- tag is used. Please list these items as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953). Also please specify how monetary transactions will be made (e.g. check, Paypal, etc).
11) Use of OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for submitting want lists.
I will use the latest version of TradeMaximizer with duplicate protection. (SEED=137, ITERATIONS=500, METRIC=USERS-TRADING, ALLOW-DUMMIES, REQUIRE-COLONS, REQUIRE-USERNAMES)
Geekgold contributions to this list
50% of all geekgold contributed to this list (and the want list) will be given to JeffyJeff, for his fine contributions that make maths trades like this easier (for developing the OLWLG).
I decline any responsibility for other users actions during this trade, namely, non-shipping of items, false information about items, erroneous information about items or shipping policies. Any trade done through this list will be governed by the general rules for trades within the BGG community.
General information on Math trades:
Math trades: http://www.geekdo.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
Trade Maximizer: http://www.geekdo.com/wiki/page/TradeMaximizer
OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) FAQ: http://www.geekdo.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Deadline-Offers: 15 February 2014 12:00:00 -0400
Deadline-Wants: 22 February 2014 12:00:00 -0400
- [+] Dice rolls