Tennessee Game Days 2014 - no ship math trade
- Malachi Brown(Malachi)United States
TN“Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.”
Tennessee Game Days IX is coming up on March 14-16, 2014 in Nashville, TN. As part of the festivities, I am running the no-ship math trade again.Recommend
Anyone can participate in this Math Trade as long as you plan on exchanging games at Tennessee Game Days 2014. We will have a designated trade time on Saturday, but feel free to delivery your games to their recipients before that. The time will be official later, but I am planning for 2pm on Saturday unless that conflicts with other convention activities.
Forum Thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/14789538
Submissions open: 5:00 pm CST February 5
Submissions close: 11:00 pm CST February 25
Want list submissions open: 12:00 am CST February 26
Want list submissions close: 5:00 pm CST March 2
Results posted: ASAP after verification.
1. Board and card games only for this Math Trade. Duplicate entries for the same game title are allowed.
2. "Sweeteners" are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (preferred, example Agricola) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31260/agricola).
3. You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it is not always obvious.
4. Anyone may participate as long as they plan on attending Tennessee Game Days (TGD) IX, March 14-16, 2014 to make the exchange.
5. Unless you make other arrangements, all participants are expected to swap games in person at TGD on Saturday March 15th.
6. If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (i.e. that you'll order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing.
8. I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though unlikely).
9. Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions about this math trade (however, questions on individual items should be asked as comments on the specific geeklist item).
10. If, after trades have been finalized, you realize that you will be unable to attend TGD IX, it will be incumbent upon you to either find a way to get the games to the event or to pay for shipping of the games you are trading and receiving.
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the [geekurl=http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades]BGG wiki page[/geekurl].
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection (if needed)
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking your want lists for accuracy.
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE GEEKLIST ENTRIES IF THEY BECOME UNAVAILABLE. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF ADJUSTING THE GEEKLIST.
See you at TGD IX - and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 11:00 PM CST
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, March 2, 2014, 5:00 PM CST
- [+] Dice rolls