IndyCon 2014 Math Trade
Feel free to comment on individual items in this list, but please post general discussion to the discussion thread instead of the bottom of this list.Recommend
Trade Geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/169675
Discussion Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/14808613
Request Area: Just use this thread.
Deadline-Offers: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 22:00 EST
Deadline-Wants: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 22:00 EST
1. Be the person Mr. Rogers knows you can be. Making Mr. Rogers cry (e.g. not honoring a trade) will get you banned from future IndyCons. Making Mr. Rogers disappointed (e.g. posting a lot of items and then forgetting to submit want lists; deleting geeklist entries instead of relisting them to "nothing") will get you banned from future IndyCon Math Trades.
2. IndyCon is an invitational only convention. Please don't participate in the Math Trade unless you are attending (or your surrogate is). For questions regarding attendance, please contact Dave Koch:J. David Koch(McGuit)United States
3. Use of OLWLG is required. There are great help docs for the OLWLG and math trades in general: use them not me. Also, please send "thank you" GG to JeffyJeff, not me. OLWLG is located here: http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ Follow the help links if you have questions about it.
4. Please do the appropriate meta-info for the OLWLG when posting items. See the help documents for how to post sweeteners or gift cards or repeated items. Don't delete an item once posted.
5. There won't be a scheduled swap time. We'll just have a "math trade shelf". Be sure you can get your trade material there somehow.
6. Please describe the Edition and Condition of each of your items.
7. I plan on using TradeMaximizer v1.4. If anyone really cares I'll post the options ahead of time. I don't plan on posting much in the trade, so I won't be gaming the system.
- [+] Dice rolls