Gathering of Friends XXV Math Trade
- Joe Huber(huber)
Deadline to add games: 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, April 2nd
Want Lists Due: 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Friday, April 4th
Results Posted: Later in the evening on April 4th
Trade Happens: Friday, April 18th, at 1PM. However, please deliver your games to folks before then if possible - the fewer games left to deliver on Friday the faster it will go.
Brief Rules and Information:
* We will be using Jeff Michaud's OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) for both generating and submitting want lists - see: (obsolete thread, please use guild, see base post) Math Trade Online Want List Generator (OLWLG) - Discussion, Problem Report, etc thread if you aren't familiar with the tool.
* Only games are allowed as main items. Other items are allowed as sweeteners; however, cash and gift certificates are _NOT_ allowed as sweeteners.
* You must verify and accurately describe the condition of your items, and state the language. The person listing the item is responsible for correcting any issues resulting from an inaccurate listing.
* We will be using Users Trading as the tiebreaker, with 100 iterations using a seed 1428571
* Duplicate protection is enabled; see Jeffy Jeff's OLWLG: Duplicate Protection For Dummies for how-to instructions
* If you no longer wish to trade an item, it is preferable to simply add a comment saying that you will be submitting a blank want list, changing the item to "Outside the scope of BGG", and changing the description to:
+altname+ Removed -altname-
And discussion or requests should be posted to the Gathering website.
For more details or math trades, check out Lindsey's Guide to Math Trades: Math trade guide; it's somewhat dated, but covers the general concept quite well.
Also available is the Math Trades for Dummies primer: MATH TRADES for Dummies
Deadline-Offers: Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Friday, April 4th, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls