June 2014 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade
- Grand Prince Poutine Lord High ThrifterCanada
VancouverPlease support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
The time has come for another no-ship math trade, encompassing Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley -- even Vancouver Island, Washington State, the BC Interior and places further afield, if they are prepared to meet in person. Please encourage participation in as many Geeks as possible! The more participants we have, the more successful this will be.
For anyone new to math trades, please look at this thread for a video tutorial and ask questions on the discussion thread. Please also make sure to read through the rules and pay attention to all posted dates and times.
Discussion Thread: June 2014 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade - Discussion Thread
Request GeekList: June 2014 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade - Request List
Dates & Times:
Posting games: Friday, 13 June 2014, 22:00 PDT to Thursday, 19 June 2014, 22:00 PDT
Want list submissions: Thursday, 19 June 2014, 22:00 PDT to Saturday, 21 June 2014, 22:00 PDT (Results posted shortly thereafter).
Meet-up time: Sunday, 22 June 2014, 16:00 PDT
The Rules (Please read carefully):
1. You do not talk about Fight Club.
2. Board Games, RPGs, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.
3. You may list as many gift certificate entries and GeekGold entries as you like. However, gift certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are not allowed -- neither are cash offerings.
4. Non-game entries must be added using 'Outside the Scope of BGG' (Game ID 23953). Please make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.
5. Please describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible -- this includes both the box and its contents. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state 'edition as posted', as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.
6. This is a no-ship math trade. You must be able to meet up in person to participate in this math trade. The meet-up location is Craving for a Game at #2520 - 10153 King George Boulevard in Surrey. Please see the discussion thread for more details on the meet-up. If, for any reason, you are not able to meet at the appointed time and place, it is your responsibility to make alternate arrangements with your trading counterparts.
7. Please do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just submit a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.
8. Please do not include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweeteners in the OLWLG.
9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is mandatory for submissions. Please refer to this document for help.
10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do not try to participate. Any entries you make will be removed.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=1000
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, 19 June 2014, 22:00 PDT
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, 21 June 2014, 22:00 PDT
Please enter lots of items. Good luck and happy trading!
- [+] Dice rolls