Central Indiana No Ship Math Trade
- Sean Johnson(SeanXor)United States
On November 1st, we will be having an all day gaming event to raise money for a local food Pantry. Since we will be having people come from all over, we thought this was a great time for a math trade!
Key Dates and Times
Open to Posting Games : Wednesday, October 8th at 4:00 PM until Sunday October 19th at 10:00 PM.
Want List Submission Period: Sunday October 19th at 10:00 P.M. until Sunday October 26th at 10:00 PM
Results will be posted soon after.
This event is open to anyone who wants to participate. However this is a no-ship trade. The math trade will take part at the Game On! Hunger Off Game event on November 1st at Edinburgh United Methodist Church. All games in the trade must be present by 2:00 P.M. on that day. You or a proxy will need to be present to collect the games you receive.
Rules for the trade
1. This is a no-ship trade, and no one is expected or required to ship games.
2. Gift certificates, Geek Gold, coupons, download codes, and money are NOT permitted.
3. Board Games, Role playing games, and video games are all permitted and encouraged in the trade. DVDs, Books, comic books, and other items that may be of general interest ARE permitted. Please try to limit non-game items, and do not post more non-game items than you post game items.
4. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for this math trade. If you need help in using this tool please refer to this link: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
5. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG
6. You are responsible for accurately listing and describing the condition of your items. Especially when related to damage, please be specific. "Used", "Well loved" and "Player's copy" are not specific enough descriptions.
7. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweetners will not show up in the OLWLG.
8. Please do not delete items once posted. If you need to remove a posted item, post a blank item in place of the original post. Again, do not delete items
9. Please do not post outside links. For example, if you are posting a DVD set do not post a link to amazon. Instead of a link describe the item and post a geek image from your personal gallery.
10. Any errors made by you will not invalidate the results. You are expected to honor all trade results even if you make a mistake. Please be sure to carefully review your want submissions before finalizing them.
11. Please check in or subscribe to items you post so that if there are any questions about your item you may answer them.
12. If I left anything important out please let me know!
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, October 19th, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, October 26th, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls