Charcon No Ship Math Trade 2014!!!
- Dave GilliganUnited States
MATH TRADES ARE SIMPLE AND FUN - A Math Trade? What is that?
Instead of doing a separate comment thread, please just comment on this geeklist at the bottom of the page!
Dates (all times in EST):
Submissions Open: October 12, 12:00PM
Submissions Close: October 19, 11:59PM
Want List Submission Open: October 19, 12:00AM
Want List Close: October 21 11:59PM
Official Results will be posted on October 22 ASAP.
Meetup: Saturday, October 25, as agreed to by each trader and receiver.
Location: Outside the board game area at Charcon.
Please read the rules below!
1. This is a No-Ship math trade located at Charcon. Anyone may participate, but must be at Charcon in person to trade.
2. There is no list cap; therefore, you can submit an unlimited number of items.
2. OLWLG (JeffyJeff's program) will be used. It is great! Participants are required to use it. (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
3. Please contact each other and set up their own time and location to trade/receive games after you see the results.
4. In the event that one cannot make it to Charcon (for whatever reason) they will be required to ship the packages to the other person. The cost of the shipping rates will be fully on the person who failed to show up at Charcon.
5. Anything is allowed to be traded within the rules set by BGG, so RPGs, video games, anything. No cash and nothing illegal. Gift certificates and geekgold are fine.
6. Sweeteners are to be listed using the GAMEID formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
7. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
8. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
9. Do NOT delete any items from the list. If you wish to remove an item, put DELETED NOT TRADING in the description and don't submit a want list for it. If you delete it, you will screw up the numbering and ruin my day!
If you have any questions, please feel free to geekmail me (Dave Gilligan) or contact us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CharConWV!
All posted items must have the following format so it is clearly defined what is being traded:
Condition: This should be described as accurately as possible. If games are not in shrink, please inventory to ensure all pieces are there or list out which ones are missing. Do not assume all pieces are there!
Language: Language the game is in.
Edition/Publisher: The edition or publisher of the game
Comments: Any misc comments on it.
Other useful information
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Deadline-Offers: October 19, 2014 11:59 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: October 21, 2014 11:59PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls