Northern Utah Fall 2014 No-Ship Math Trade
- Doug EnsignUnited States
Boardgame Revolution in Salt Lake Citythe Veridian Center in West Jordan on Saturday, November 15th, during International Game Day. Thanks to Dale and Dan for allowing us to facilitate the trade there, in light of BGR's closing.
Questions? Comments? Check out the Northern Utah Area 2014 Math Trade Discussion Thread. Or feel free to send me Geekmail.
1. On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) - I will be using this tool to facilitate the Math Trade. Be sure to tip JeffyJeff for maintaining it!
2. Limits - None, really. Add anything you want. Most people are looking for Board Games, so anything else may not get as much interest.
3. Sweeteners - If you want to trade multiple games as a bundle, the secondary items in the bundle are called Sweeteners. Use one game as the Item in the geeklist, and use the "Insert Geek Link" for the title of all games used as sweeteners. That way they will appear correctly in the OLWLG.
Including Boardgame Revolution Gift certificates as sweetners is also allowed, but please don't use gift certificates as the main item for trade.
4. Game Details - Be sure to include the condition of each game, and the version or edition, if necessary.
5. Non-game entries - Anything that's not a game in the BGG, RPGG or VGG database should be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953) or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
6. Want Lists - Create early, and update often. After the deadline, there's no turning back! Only a mistake by the moderator will invalidate the results.
7. Exchanging Games - There will be a place at the store where you can leave CLEARLY MARKED games for the lucky recipients. If you are unable to make it to the store on the day of the trade, please make arrangements to get your games to the correct person.
8. Bad Traders - If anyone is on the Bad Traders list, I will remove their entries.
9. Retracting Items - Deleting items just complicates things, so don't do it. If you change your mind and do not want to trade an item anymore, simply submit a blank want list for that item.
Last Day to Add Games: Tuesday 11/04/2014 10PM MST
Last Day to Submit Want List: Tuesday 11/11/2014 10PM MST
Results posted shortly after Want List Deadline. If an error is found, please notify me immediately, and I will correct it.
Otherwise, results, once posted, are final!
Math Trade Discussion - Post all questions here and subscribe
OLWLG - Create your Want List here
Math Trades - If you're new to Math Trades, follow this link to learn the ropes.
OLWLG - Read here for help using the On-Line Want List Generator to submit your want list.
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, November 4th, 2014, 10:00 PM MST
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, November 11th, 2014, 10:00 PM MST
- [+] Dice rolls