March 2015 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade
It is time for another no-ship math trade, encompassing Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the rest of British Columbia. We also welcome Washington State, Alberta, and places further afield (if they are prepared to meet in the Vancouver area). Please encourage participation in as many Geeks as possible: the more participants we have, the more successful this will be. Good luck!
If you are new to math trades, please read through this math trade wiki and watch this video tutorial for further help. Most importantly: if you do not understand something, ask me questions. Either send me a geekmail or post on the discussion thread listed below. Please also make sure to read through the rules and pay attention to all posted dates and times.
If you are an experienced math trader, you can import your BGG wishlist and/or previous math trade items directly into the current math trade. Just click here.
• Discussion thread: March 2015 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade - Discussion Thread
• Request geeklist: March 2015 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade - Request List
• Math trade software: The Online Want List Generator
Dates & Times
• Items for trade may be posted until Sunday, 8 March 2015 at 22:00 PDT.
• Want lists may be submitted until Thursday, 12 March 2015 at 22:00 PDT (with results posted shortly thereafter).
• Meet-up time is Saturday, 14 March 2015 at 11:00 PDT.
• This is a no-ship math trade. You must be able to meet in person to participate. The meet-up will take place at the Terminal City Tabletop Convention (6550 Bonsor Avenue in Burnaby). Please see the discussion thread for more details. If, for any reason, you are not able to meet at the appointed time and place, it is your responsibility to make alternate arrangements with your trading counterpart(s).
• Use of the Online Want List Generator (OLWLG) is mandatory for this math trade. Please refer to this wiki document for help and feel free to ask me questions if something is not clear to you.
• Board games, role-playing games, video games, geekgold, gift certificates, et cetera are all permitted for submission to the math trade. Non-game entries must be added using 'Outside the Scope of BGG' (Game ID 23953). Please make sure to use the +altname+ blah blah -altname- format in the description of your item for it to appear correctly in the OLWLG.
• Geekgold arbitrage, gift-certificate arbitrage, and cash offerings are strictly forbidden in this math trade. Any occurrence of deliberate arbitrage in the final results will abrogate the entire want list for the offending item, and the trade software will be re-run.
• You must describe your games (or other items) as accurately and completely as possible. This includes mentioning damage to (or the absence of) the box, the insert, and the contents. Furthermore, you must clearly state the version/edition of all games posted.
• Please subscribe to your own geeklist items so that you can promptly respond to any questions that other participants may ask.
• Please do not include links to any games (other than sweeteners) in your geeklist description, so that they are not misleadingly displayed in the OLWLG.
• Please do not delete any geeklist item after it has been added. Just submit a blank want list for that particular item instead.
• Please check, double-check, and triple-check your want lists thoroughly before submitting. If you do not know how to use 'Duplicate Protection' in the OLWLG, please ask me. Want lists may be edited and re-submitted any number of times before the deadline.
• By entering into this math trade, you are committing to trade your items as described in the final results. Once posted, the results are conclusive and binding.
• For everyone's safety, all decisions involving the administration of this math trade will be made by yours truly: Juxtatype. If you do not agree to this rule (or any other), please do not participate in this math trade.
• Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection); Seed=1234567; Iterations=1000; Metric=Users-Trading.
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, 8 March 2015, 22:00 PDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, 12 March 2015, 22:00 PDT
- [+] Dice rolls