Tennessee Game Days 2015 - no ship math trade
- Malachi Brown(Malachi)United States
TN“Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.”
This year we are making some improvements to the trade resolution process and hopefully it will be the best trade yet.
Forum Thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/18193130
Request geeklist: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/186719/tennessee-game-day... (this list is for participants to post what items they want others to offer for trade)
Submissions open: 1:00 pm CST February 1
Submissions close: 10:00 pm CST February 23
Want list submissions open: 11:00 pm CST February 23
Want list submissions close: 6:00 pm CST February 28
Results posted: ASAP after verification.
The Virtual Flea Market geeklist will be posted shortly after the math trade is resolved.
1. Board and card games only for this Math Trade. Duplicate entries for the same game title are allowed.
2. "Sweeteners" are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (preferred, example Agricola) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31260/agricola).
3. You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it is not always obvious.
4. Anyone may participate as long as will be attending Tennessee Game Days (TGD) X on March 14, 2015 to make the exchange.
5. Unless you make other arrangements, all participants are expected to swap games in person at TGD on Saturday March 14th.
6. If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (i.e. that you will order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing. Each participant will be limited to four (4) of this type of "drop ship" item.
8. I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though unlikely).
9. Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions about this math trade (however, questions on individual items should be asked as comments on the specific geeklist item).
10. If, after trades have been finalized, you realize that you will be unable to attend TGD X, it will be incumbent upon you to either find a way to get the games to the event or to pay for shipping of the games you are trading and receiving.
11. If you have games that successfully trade, you agree to share with the moderator your real name and a contact number that you will be reachable at during TGD via call or text.
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the Math Trade BGG wiki page. We will also be using OLWLG again this year. I will send out more information about this process as the trade proceeds.
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection (if needed)
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking your want lists for accuracy.
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE GEEKLIST ENTRIES IF THEY BECOME UNAVAILABLE. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF ADJUSTING THE GEEKLIST.
See you at TGD X - and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Monday, February 23, 2015, 10:00 PM CST
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 6:00 PM CST
- [+] Dice rolls