Unity Games XII Math Trade - deliver games at UGXII (Boston area) on Jan. 27th! (NO Shipping Costs!) - Results Posted - 75 Trades Found!
For results info see http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1274169#1274169 ... 75 trades found!Recommend
For the summary see:
For info on submitting your want lists see:
(which is the post right below the summary)
For info on how to play at home and help find the most trades we can:
Math Trade Deadlines:
Tues. Jan. 9th 10pm ET - for submitting games (and sweeteners) Thur. Jan. 11th 9pm ET - for submitting want lists Sat. Jan. 13th 11am ET - for those playing at home to geekmail me TradeGenie result files
Sat. Jan. 13th 11:55am ET - results posted
Unity Games XII - Open Gaming Convention
Framingham, MA (outside Boston)
Sat. January 27th, 2007 - 9am to Midnight
Only $10 until Jan. 13th, then $15 at at the door
Math Trade Rules:
1. You must be either attending UGXII or know someone who is that will be your proxy as all game deliveries are being done at the convention (ie. no shipping costs!).
2. You can put as many games as you want up for trade, and you can even list the same game (duplicate) someone else is trading, but ... you can not duplicate your own games.
3. Feel free to add comments to individual geeklist items, but do not add general comments to the geeklist itself. Instead use the forum thread for discussion at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/143362
4. "sweeteners" are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8989). If you don't your sweeteners won't show up in the summary (I'll be using software to generate the summary automatically)
5. 40 items max on each want list (I'll truncate w/out warning if you go over)
6. You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. Please list English even if it was only ever published in English as chances are someone will ask regardless.
7. You must submit a want list for each game you are offering. If you don't want to trade a specific offering (because you see no one elses game(s) you'd be happy with in exchange), submit a blank list and the game will not be traded.
8. Do NOT submit want lists until the summary has been posted.
9. I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (this is very unlikely, but is here just in case). If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed.
10. By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
11. When you add item(s) please put in the comment field the hours you anticipate being at UGXII (this may help folks who aren't there all day to leave games off their want list if they won't be there to accept delivery)
Trade Resolver: TradeGenie (trying to maximize number of trades)
Everyone is invited to run TradeGenie (with -R option). If more than one run finds the most trades, lowest TradeGenie verification code will be used (ascii character set so "A" lower than "Z" which is lower than "a").
Feel free to include sweeteners (additional games you wish to bundle with the game you are adding) in the comment field (or click on "[Comment]" for the item to add after the fact).
Note: use the "[Add Item]" link to add the game you own and wish to trade away.
Format for want lists is (AFTER the summary has been posted), for each of your games:
your-geeklist-item-number wanted-item-number1 wanted-item-number2 ...
(wanted lists can be empty if you see no games you are will to accept in trade)
ie. space separated lists where the 1st number is the item number for your game.
Note: you can list the same item(s) you want on more than one of your want list.
important: make sure you double check the times the person who offered up each game on your want list will be at the convention, or at least be prepared to make arrangements for receiving the game (if you are lucky to "win" it in the math trade of course!).
Don't know what a math trade is? See http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/93555
37 trades were made in the last UG (UGXI) math trade! See http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/15478
- [+] Dice rolls