Fullerton, California - No Ship Math Trade
- GeekInsightUnited States
Those in the Orange County, California area may know of the group that meets every Monday night in Fullerton at JP23 BBQ and Smokehouse at 101 S. Harbor Blvd., Fullerton, CA 92832.Recommend
Well, the time has come for a no shipping math trade. All are welcome to participate with the understanding that this is a no shipping math trade. Instead, games will be exchanged in person on August 17, 2015 at JP23 between the hours of 8 and 9 (though gaming usually goes from about 7 to about 1 a.m.)
PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY.
1. All games will be traded in-person at JP23. If for some reason you are not able to attend, then you'll need someone to mule for you. If that isn't an option, then you are solely responsible for shipping all games that you are sending and receiving. In such an event, shipping method will be at the shipper's sole election.
2. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ is required for this event.
3. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item.
4. Board and card games, BGG-related items, RPG items, video games, DVDs/BluRays, books, gift certificates, and Geek Gold are allowed in this math trade.
5. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
6. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly. Do NOT list any item, using a Geek Link if that item is itself not included in the offering. The OLWLG will pick this up as an item that is being included. Similarly, if you are listing something which is a component, promo, or accessory of a game, list it either with its own BGG entry or using “Outside the Scope of BGG”. DO NOT LIST THE GAME IT IS FROM AS THE ITEM; IF YOU DO, THE WANTLIST FOR THAT ITEM WILL BE BLANKED TO AVOID CONFUSION.
7. You should periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments. If you need to add a comment which can in any way be construed as "lessening" the value or desireability of the game, you should instead edit the entry to blank it out and re-enter it. This also goes for edits of the main item. Any downgrades of an item after it has been posted will not be tolerated and may result in that item's want list being blanked by the moderator, at the moderator's discretion.
8. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, the trade will be re-run with the issue addressed.
9. Decisions regarding this math trade (such as whether any rules have been violated or whether a bad trader needs to be kicked) are decided solely and entirely by me. If you do not agree to me making such decisions, then don't participate in the math trade.
10. No geekgold or gift certificate arbitrage. You may not put geekgold on the want list for your geekgold entry, and you may not put a gift certificate on the want list for your gift certificate entry. There are no exceptions. Any occurrences of arbitrage of either GG or GCs in the end results will result in that user's entire wantlist for all entries to be removed.
11. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ENTERING INTO THIS MATH TRADE IS A COMMITMENT TO TRADE THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE INDICATING YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE FOR YOUR ITEM. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DOUBLE CHECK DUPLICATE PROTECTION AND CHECK BOXES. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TRADE ONE OF YOUR ITEMS FOR ANOTHER ITEM, DO NOT INCLUDE IT IN YOUR WANTLIST. THE RESULTS ONCE POSTED ARE BINDING.
TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection will be used
Good luck and happy trading!
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 9:00 PM PDT
Deadline-Wants: Friday, August 14, 2015, 9:00 PM PDT
- [+] Dice rolls