Keepin' it Real (Short) - A US only Math trade
Request GeekList: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/194818
Other useful information
Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for this event (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
OLWLG Help: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Key dates (all times are CENTRAL TIME)
Open for posting games: Now until Saturday, August 8th (10pm)
Want list submission period: Saturday, August 8th (10pm) until Monday, August 10th (10pm).
Results posted within an hour thereafter.
Please do not delete items or sweeteners once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline.
OK - some simple rules - please take a few minutes to read them:
All shipping costs are covered by the person listing the item. However, this is a U.S. only math trade. You must have a U.S. address to receive games. There will be no international shipping of items.
If you wish to restrict your shipping to the lower 48 states, you may do so, though I encourage you to simply allow shipping to all 50 states. The default is that you will ship for free to all 50 states. If you wish to ship only to the lower 48, you must explicitly state it.
-Anything from BGG, RPGG or VGG
-Gift Certificates valued $10 or more (lower denominations can be listed as sweeteners). Unless specifically stated otherwise, GCs for "online game stores" will be interpreted as any retailer that stocks any kind of game, including Amazon, Steam, Target, etc.
-GeekGold with a minimum of 400 per entry (lower denominations can be listed as sweeteners).
-Anything else that's legal to ship (except cash).
1. To list an item, add an item to the trade GeekList. Each listing must contain at minimum the edition (i.e., publisher and version, if more than one), language and condition of all items. "Edition pictured" is NOT an acceptable description, as it is unclear in the OLWLG (and it's faster to type most publishers than it is to type "edition pictured" anyway). You are encouraged to use the BGG Marketplace condition scale and to detail any blemishes for anything worse than "like new". If it is a PnP game, please include details about materials used.
3. To add sweeteners to an item, use the Insert Geek Link dropdown. Do NOT add links to any items unless you're including them as a sweetener.
3. For any item that is not new in shrink, you must inventory it, and you will be responsible for any missing pieces not clearly identified in the item description.
4. You may not edit an item in any way that would be construed as a downgrade (worse condition, removing a sweetener, etc.) EXCEPT to add a shipping policy if one was originally omitted. [/b]Should you need to downgrade a listing, re-list the item, then change the old listing to an Outside the Scope entry that references the new item number.
5. If you'd like to add anything that does not have an XGG entry or otherwise use an alternate name, use a board game entry and select Outside the Scope of BGG (id=23953). In the description for your item, include a title, formatted like this: +altname+Pick 2 of 5 Games!-altname- You MUST use this if your main item is a portion of an item with its own listing; for example, if you've got just the Scout part of Carcassonne: King & Scout as the Geeklist item, list it under Outside the Scope, not the K&S entry. (Please read this last part in the spirit of the rule; I hope it's clear that I'm not talking about CCGs or 3M games that are missing a single piece.)
GC and GG arbitrage is not allowed. Arbitrage is defined as trading a GC or GG for a larger GC or more GG. GC for GG trades are allowed, and vice versa. You are also allowed to trade GCs for other GCs of equal or lesser value.
I reserve the right to remove any entries at my discretion. This will likely only happen if a bad trader is reported, and even then, I will work with the parties involved on a case-by-case basis and may still allow them to participate if I'm satisfied that reparations have been made and that the previous incident is not likely to repeat itself.
Only mistakes made by me in my capacity as moderator will invalidate the results. If anyone (myself included) checks the wrong box in Step 4, that's very unfortunate, but the trade must go on.
This may go without saying, but use of the OLWLG is required. If you want to give anyone GeekGold, please tip
Jeff MichaudUnited States
FloridaCaptain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Questions? See the discussion thread. Have fun!
Thanks for reading to the bottom here - you may be in a minority.
Deadline-Offers: Saturday, August 8th, 2015, 10:00 PM CDT
Deadline-Wants: Monday, August 10th, 2015, 10:00 PM CDT
- [+] Dice rolls