WashingCon No-Ship Math Trade [Washington, DC]
WashingCon No-Ship Math Trade
Trade Geeklist: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/195207/washingcon-no-...
Important Dates & Deadlines (All times are Eastern)
Open for posting games: Now
Deadline for posting games: Thursday, August 27, 2015, 10:00 pm
Deadline for want list submissions: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 10:00 pm
Results will be posted shortly thereafter.
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, August 27, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
The actual trade will occur at WashingCon in Washington, DC on Sept. 12th, 2015. We will hold the exchange at 3pm. An announcement will be made for math trade participants to gather so we can quickly make the exchange. The actual exchange itself should not take more than 10-15 minutes at most.
Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG, http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/) is required for this event (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
1. This trade is limited to attendees of WashingCon. Because of the small space and the fact that the con is currently sold out, we cannot accommodate outside, non-attendees.
2. Allowed items include: Anything from Boardgame Geek, RPG Geek, and Video Game Geek. Geek Gold with a minimum of 500 per entry. Gaming related accessories.
3. Prohibited items include: Gift cards, gift certificates, cash.
4. To list an item, add an item to the trade GeekList. Each listing must contain at minimum the edition (i.e., publisher and version, if more than one), language and condition of all items. "Edition pictured" is NOT an acceptable description, as it is unclear in the OLWLG (and it's faster to type most publishers than it is to type "edition pictured" anyway). You are encouraged to use the BGG Marketplace condition scale and to detail any blemishes for anything worse than "like new". If it is a PnP game, please include details about materials used.
5. To add sweeteners to an item, use the Insert Geek Link dropdown. Do NOT add links to any items unless you're including them as a sweetener.
6. For any item that is not new in shrink, you must inventory it, and you will be responsible for any missing pieces not clearly identified in the item description.
7. You may not edit an item in any way that would be construed as a downgrade (worse condition, removing a sweetener, etc.). Should you need to downgrade a listing, re-list the item, then change the old listing to an Outside the Scope entry that references the new item number.
8. If you'd like to add anything that does not have an XGG entry or otherwise use an alternate name, use a board game entry and select Outside the Scope of BGG (id=23953). In the description for your item, include a title, formatted like this: +altname+Pick 2 of 5 Games!-altname- You MUST use this if your main item is a portion of an item with its own listing; for example, if you've got just the Scout part of Carcassonne: King & Scout as the Geeklist item, list it under Outside the Scope, not the K&S entry. (Please read this last part in the spirit of the rule; I hope it's clear that I'm not talking about CCGs or 3M games that are missing a single piece.)
9.Geek Gold arbitrage is not allowed. Arbitrage is defined as trading one amount of GG for a larger amount of GG.
I reserve the right to remove any entries at my discretion. This will likely only happen if a bad trader is reported, and even then, I will work with the parties involved on a case-by-case basis and may still allow them to participate if I'm satisfied that reparations have been made and that the previous incident is not likely to repeat itself.
Only mistakes made by me in my capacity as moderator will invalidate the results. If anyone (myself included) checks the wrong box in Step 4, that's very unfortunate, but the trade must go on.
This may go without saying, but use of the OLWLG is required. If you want to give anyone GeekGold, please tipJeff MichaudUnited States
FloridaCaptain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Questions? See the discussion thread. Have fun!
Online Want List Generator (OLWLG): http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/
OLWLG Help: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
Math Trade FAQ For Newbies: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/181401/math-trade-faq...
Rahdo Runs Through Math Trades: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA-hiERrMk8
- [+] Dice rolls