Japan Math Trade - Fall 2015
- Julien GriffonFrance
Welcome to the Japan Math trade Fall 2015 edition!
Please make sure to read through the rules and pay attention to all posted deadlines.
1. What's a Math Trade?
Try again, I still don't understand.
One more time...
2. This Geeklist is for posting games you want to trade. If there is a game you really want but it isn't listed here, please mention this sorry state of affairs in the Discussion Thread. Also use the Discussion Thread to post the odd comment or question. IMPORTANT! If you are trading you must visit the Discussion Thread...frequently!
3. This Math Trade is for geeks in Japan and/or who are able to physically exchange games at Tokyo Game Market on November 22nd. If you aren't going to the Tokyo Game Market, you will be responsible for making suitable pickup/delivery arrangements (including shipping costs if required). Please state clearly how you intend to have the item reach its new owner (TGM, shipping in Japan or internationally...).
4. Do not delete or remove items from this List! If you cannot trade the item as listed:
- edit the geeklist item,
- strike out the old text,
- add this: "+altname+ Item Withdrawn/Relisted -altname-",
- change the entry Game ID to 23953 (Outside the Scope of BGG), and
- be sure to submit a blank wantlist for the item.
5. You may include more than one game or sweeteners in your offer. GeekGold or cash may be Traded (but no cash-for-cash trades allowed). Additional games/sweeteners must be listed in the main item text using GAMEID formatting. Example: Coloretto is Coloretto, entered as [ G A M E I D = 5782 ] (without the spaces). To find the Game ID, go to the game's BGG page. The Game ID is on the right labeled "ObjectID:" The same ID is also embedded in the page's URL. If you don't use this format, your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
6. If your game has various versions or different publishers, please specify the version and publisher. If it is not an English edition, say so.
7. Inventory your games and describe their condition. If the game not shrink-wrapped, insert a note with your contact information.
8. We are using JeffyJeff's On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) to generate Want Lists. Helpful links:
Duplicate Protection from cdefrisco
Helpful instructions from stormseeker75
9. Duplicate trade entries are allowed. Understand and use OLWLG's Duplicate Protection feature to prevent getting multiple copies.
10. Work on your want list and submit it early to avoid unpleasantness. You can make changes and resubmit it at any time during the submission period.
CLOSES TO ENTRIES: Thursday, October 29, 2015, 11:00pm JST
WANT LISTS DUE: Thursday, November 5, 2015, 11:00pm JST
RESULTS POSTED: Friday, November 6, whenever I can
TRADES HAPPEN: Sunday, November 22, 2015, at TGM or through shipping
12. Please feel free to GeekMail me with any questions, tips, comments etc. Contact your geekbuddies and tell them to join in the trading fun.
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, October 29th, 2015, 11:00 PM JST
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, November 5th, 2015, 11:00 PM JST
- [+] Dice rolls