Ludo 2015 No-Ship MathTrade! (Ottawa/Gatineau)
Welcome to the official Ludo-Outaouais 2015 No-ship Mathtrade!Recommend
Link to Ludo-outaouais : http://ludo-outaouais.com/inscription
Dust off all your games just sitting there collecting dust since the last math trade and see what you might get in return.
Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times. You MUST be willing to meet at the Ludo-Outaouais to exchange your games. No shipping allowed.
UPDATE : The feedback I received is that before lunch is best on Saturday, Nov 21st. Exact hour to be discussed between exchanging parties. I suggest a 11am to 12pm window.
You will be responsible of contacting the people you are giving games to and confirm meetup time.
For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades.
Math Trade Video Tutorials
De l'aide en français : https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Utiliser_OLWLG
Discussion Thread: Ludo 2015 No-Ship MathTrade! (Ottawa/Gatineau) - Discussions
Request GeekList: Ludo 2015 No-Ship MathTrade! (Ottawa/Gatineau) - Requests
Posting Games: Wednesday October 16th 05:00 PM EDT to Monday November 9th 10:00 PM EDT
Want List Submissions: Tuesday November 10th 11:00 AM EDT to Sunday November 15th 11:00 PM EDT
Results posted shortly thereafter.
Rules (Please read carefully):
1. Board Games, RPG's, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.
2. There is a limit of one (1) Gift Certificate and one (1) Geek Gold entry per person. Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.
3. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.
4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.
5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.
6. Shipping - no shipping.
7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.
8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweeteners in the OLWLG.
9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.
11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=1000
Deadline-Offers: Monday, November 9th, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, November 15th, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Credits to Cannibal Ox for most of the text on this page!
- [+] Dice rolls