MACE No Ship Math Trade 2015
- Mark KaleUnited States
South CarolinaI reiterate. This is Sparta!
MACE No-Ship Math Trade (Charlotte, NC)Recommend
Information about MACE
When is it?
Submissions Open: Now!
Submissions Close: 11/01/2015 10:00PM EDT
Want List Submission Open: 11/01/15 10:00PM EST
Want List Close: 11/09/2015 9:00 PM EST
Results Posted as soon as possible after close
Trade Meetup: 11/14/15 11:30 AM at MACE in Charlotte, NC (in Hall beside Escalators)
Where is it?
Charlotte Hilton University Place
8629 JM Keynes Drive
North Carolina 28262
What is it?
This is the Trade List for the MACE No-Ship Math Trade. In order to participate in this math trade you (or your proxy) must go to MACE on Saturday, November 14th, 2015.
Entry into the convention area requires a badge. See link above for pricing. You are allowed in the hotel without a badge.
The official meetup time is 11:30AM on Saturday November 8 in the hall beside the escalators. Please be punctual.
Traders (those trading away games) and receivers (those getting the games) are highly encouraged to contact each other and confirm that they will be there. You may contact your trading partners to see if there's a more convenient time to trade games outside of this time.
Using a Proxy (Someone to deliver and retrieve your games) is allowed but please notify the parties you are supposed to meet to let them know.
In the event a person is unable to attend MACE or find a proxy, it will be the responsibility of the person unable to attend to deliver their game to the recipient AND to retrieve the game they are supposed to receive. This includes paying shipping costs for BOTH games if you are unable to mutually agree on a place to meet and swap games. This rarely happens but must be addressed, in the event of….
If you wish to discuss the trade, do that at the MACE No-Ship Math Trade Discussion Thread
I get it, what do I do next?
Participating is easy, there's only 4 steps:
1. Select the games that you are offering in the trade, and add them to this submissions geeklist.
2. After 10:00 PM November 1st, the geeklist will be locked and no more items can be added. All participants will then need to go to the Want List Submission page and use the OLWLG tool to determine which games you are willing to trade for the ones that you submitted earlier. This basically consists of lists and checkboxes.
3. On November 9th, I will take all of the data and run it through the TradeMaximizer program to find the best set of trades and then you will see the results in the OLWLG.
4. The official meetup time is 11:30AM on Saturday November 14, 2015. You show up, you swap games. Done deal.
Rules for Trading
1. Anything gaming related is allowed.
2. You must be at MACE on the meetup day to trade. (See above in the event you planned to attend and were unable.)
3. Gift Certs and cash are fine, as items or as sweeteners, as long as you don't attempt arbitrage. You must be trading for something that is an actual item, not cash for cash or cert for cert or cert for cash.
4. GeekGold only as a sweetner.
5. All posted items must have the following format so it is clearly defined what is being traded:
-Condition: This should be described as accurately as possible. If games are not in shrink, please inventory to ensure all pieces are there or list out which ones are missing. Do not assume all pieces are there! Be sure to include the condition of the box.
-Language: Language the game is in.
-Edition/Publisher: The edition and/or publisher of the game
-Comments: Any misc comments on it.
6. OLWLG will be used. Participants are required to use it
7. Sweeteners should be listed using the GAMEID formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
8. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
8. DO NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
9. DO NOT DELETE any items from the list. If you wish to remove an item, put it in the description and submit an empty want list for it.
11. Finally - you are expected to periodically check during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries. People often ask questions of items - most commonly because you have forgotten to state a version or language - and you should check in to address such questions in a timely manner should they arise, so that everyone then has the correct information available.
This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
Other useful information
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
If you have any questions about how to participate or the rules, please PM me! I'll be more than happy to help.
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, November 1, 2015, 10:00 PM EST
Deadline-Wants: Monday, November 09, 2015, 9:00 PM EST
- [+] Dice rolls