San Diego No-Ship Math Trade - Fall 2015
- Noel Llopis(llopis)Spain
- Submissions close: Thursday October 29 at 8pm
- Wants due: Monday November 2 at 8pm
- Results posted: 15-30 minutes after close
- Trades: Saturday November 7 at Naz Con at 2pm.
Important: If you can't make it to Naz Con at that time, then it's your responsibility to get your games to the recipient and get any games that are intended for you (either set up to meet them in person or you ship it to them).
Of course, feel free to set up an alternate meeting time and place if it's more convenient for both people involved in a trade.
Discussion thread: San Diego No-Ship Math Trade - Fall 2015 Discussion Thread
1. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for this event.
2. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item.
3. Board and card games, BGG-related items, RPG items, video games, gift certificates, and Geek Gold are allowed in this math trade.
4. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
6. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments.
7. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
8. Decisions to anything that comes up regarding this math trade are decided by me. If you do not agree to me making such decisions, then don't participate in the math trade.
9. No geekgold or gift certificate arbitrage. You may not put geekgold on the want list for your geekgold entry, and you may not put a gift certificate on the want list for your gift certificate entry.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. ITERATIONS=400, SEED=211015, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Math_Trades - If you're new to math trades, follow this link to learn the ropes.
Math Trades for Dummies - Another good intro.
OLWLG - Read here for help using the On-Line Want List Generator to submit your want list.
San Diego Guild
Make sure to drop by the discussion thread if you have any questions. Math trades might look a bit complicated at first, but they're really easy once you get the hang of them.
Good luck and happy trading!
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, October 29th, 2015, 8:00 PM PDT
Deadline-Wants: Monday, November 2nd, 2015, 8:00 PM PST
- [+] Dice rolls