March 2016 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade
- Grand Prince Poutine Lord High ThrifterCanada
VancouverPlease support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
It is time for another no-ship math trade, encompassing Metro Vancouver and the rest of British Columbia. We also welcome participants from Washington, Alberta, Oregon, and places further afield (if they are prepared to meet in the Vancouver area). Please encourage participation in as many Geeks as possible: the more participants we have, the more successful this will be. Good luck!Recommend
If you are new to math trades, please read through this math trade wiki and watch this video tutorial for further help. Most importantly: if you do not understand something, ask me questions. Either send me a geekmail or post on the discussion thread listed below. Please also make sure to read through the rules and pay attention to all posted dates and times.
• Discussion thread: March 2016 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade - Discussion Thread
• Request geeklist: March 2016 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade - Request List
• Math trade software: The Online Want-List Generator
Dates & Times
• Items for trade may be posted until Wednesday, 24 February 2016 at 21:00 PST.
• Want lists may be submitted until Thursday, 3 March 2016 at 21:00 PST (with results posted shortly thereafter).
• Meet-up time is Saturday, 5 March 2016 at 10:00 PST.
• This is a no-ship math trade. The meet-up will take place at the Terminal City Tabletop Convention (6550 Bonsor Avenue in Burnaby). Please see the discussion thread for more details. If, for any reason, you are not able to meet at the appointed time and place, it is your responsibility to make alternate arrangements with your trading counterpart(s).
• Use of the Online Want-List Generator (OLWLG) is mandatory for this math trade. Please refer to this wiki document for help and feel free to ask me questions if something is not clear to you.
• Board games, role-playing games, video games, geekgold, et cetera are all permitted for submission to the math trade. Non-game entries must be added using 'Outside the Scope of BGG' (Game ID 23953). Please make sure to use the +altname+ blah blah -altname- format in the description of your item for it to appear correctly in the OLWLG.
• Gift certificates and cash offerings are now subject to these new rules. In short, anyone who conducts a cash-value trade through BGG is subject to a 3% commission fee. Please follow the link for further information.
• Geekgold arbitrage and gift-certificate arbitrage are strictly forbidden in this math trade. Any occurrence of deliberate arbitrage in the final results will abrogate the entire want list for the offending item, and the trade software will be re-run.
• You must describe your games (or other items) as accurately and completely as possible. This includes mentioning damage to (or the absence of) the box, the insert, and the contents. Furthermore, you must clearly state the version/edition of all games posted.
• Please subscribe to your own geeklist items so that you can promptly respond to any questions that other participants may ask.
• Please do not include links to any games (other than sweeteners) in your geeklist description, so that they are not misleadingly displayed in the OLWLG.
• Please check, double-check, and triple-check your want lists thoroughly before submitting. If you do not know how to use 'Duplicate Protection' in the OLWLG, please ask me. Want lists may be edited and re-submitted any number of times before the deadline.
• By entering into this math trade, you are committing to trade your items as described in the final results. Once posted, the results are conclusive and binding.
• For everyone's safety, all decisions involving the administration of this math trade will be made by yours truly: Juxtatype. If you do not agree to this rule (or any other), please do not participate in this math trade.
• Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection); Seed=1234567; Iterations=1000; Metric=Users-Trading.
Deadline-Offers: Wednesday, 24 February 2016, 21:00 PST
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, 3 March 2016, 21:00 PST
- [+] Dice rolls