[CLOSED] House AJ Math Trade Winter 2016
- Prince AJUnited States
This is a No-Shipping Math Trade specifically for the guild: HOUSE AJ, as a lesson in how to math trade. Please be sure to add yourself to the guild if you plan to enter items in this trade. Games are to be brought to our regular Fortnightly Friday events at the conclusion of this trade. If you are a legacy member you may participate and arrange your trades outside of the Fortnight Friday. Find this trade on OLWLGRecommend
Please be sure to specify the condition of the box and components. Try to include the edition/version/publisher of your item. Each game's BGG page has a 'Versions' section to help you determine which version you are offering. If it is different than the version shown in the picture of the game, identify the ImageID of the picture matching your version and insert that ImageID into your item.
I would advise you to use the following template for your entries:Quote:[ b ]Box:[ /b ] info hereRule you may not be aware of:
[ b ]Components:[ /b ] info here
[ b ]Language/Version:[ /b ] info hereQuote:Any Math Trader who accepts a cash value trade (either in the form of GC or actual cash) is conducting a direct sale through the site and is subject to the associated commission fee required by the Terms of Service just as with any other sale. For information on how to do this, please see:DEADLINES
Cash Value Trades in Math Trades (and how to make a geek market listing for them)Cash Value Trades in Math Trades (and how to make a geek market listing for them)
Deadline-Offers: Friday, January 22, 2016, 11:59 PM PST
Deadline-Wants: Monday, January 25, 2016, 11:59 AM PST
* Please respect your fellow traders by sticking to the deadlines.
* IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING, SEND IN A BLANK LIST! It's common courtesy.
* Final numbers are posted 2 hours after ending period.
* Sweeteners (game bundles) can be listed by using the drop-down "Insert Board Game"
* If you're adding cash or a gift certificate as an item, use ID: 23953 Outside the Scope of BGG.
* If you want the item to show up with a descriptive name in the OLWLG (only), write it as +altname+ PutDescriptiveNameHere -altname-.
NEW TO MATH TRADES?
* Math Trade Guide: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/93555
* Math Trade Video Tutorials: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/568078/math-trade-video-...
* OLWLG Illustrated How-To: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
* OLWLG Illustrated Duplicate Protection: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005
* On-Line Want List Generator
- [+] Dice rolls