UK Maths Trade LEFTOVERS February 2016
- Parker McParker(MLBath)United Kingdom
Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times. You MUST have a UK mailing address to participate in this Maths Trade.
For anyone new to Maths Trades, get over to the Discussion Thread. Maths Trades look complicated but they're not so bad and you'll get a lot of help if you ask in the aforementioned thread. And they're fun!
List opens: Wed 17th February 2016
List closes: Fri 19th February 2016, 5pm
Deadline for submitting lists: Sat 20th February 2016, 7pmRules (Please read carefully)
ADDING GAMES TO THE LIST
1. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game must be complete, in like-new condition and the most recent English (or multi-language including English) edition.
2. Sweeteners must be added using the GAMEID formatting. Use the “Insert Geek Link” dropdown when editing your entry. If you don’t use this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG. Do not include links to any game’s BGG page in your entry unless you are actually adding them as a sweetener. If you include a link to a game in your description, you are assumed to have entered that game in the trade.
3. Non game-related items, including money offers, are welcome, but must be added using an appropriate +altname+ Description -altname- tag. Please list these items as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID 23953).
4. Deletions and edits of items are allowed during the submission window. If you are editing an item in a way that would reduce its value to the receiver, please delete the original and add a new item instead.
1. You MUST have a UK mailing address to participate in this Maths Trade.
2. The sender will cover the cost of shipping using a method of their choice. If, as a receiver, you have a preference for a particular method of posting you must check this is ok with the sender before adding such an item to your WantsList.
3. In the case of Paypal payments etc, the sender shall cover any fees.
4. Items should be packed for shipping so that they will arrive in the condition they are advertised. A useful guide to packaging
WANT LISTS AND AFTER SUBMISSION
1. Use of OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for submitting wants lists.
2. Please ensure that you use duplicate protection in the OLWLG – trade results will NOT be re-run for your lack of using duplicate protection.
3. Money, voucher and geekgold arbitrage are strictly prohibited (you are not allowed to try to trade your £20 for someone else’s £30). Doing this will cause you to be banned from the next UK MathTrade.
4. After the trade please ship your parcels in a timely manner, and if you are unable to do so for any reason, keep in regular correspondence with your game receivers.
5. Traders accepting cash value trades must pay the BGG commission fees for a sale, so this must go through the BGG marketplace. The easiest way to do this is for the person receiving the payment to create a Geek Market listing (Miscellaneous Game Accessory is a good default) and have the person sending the cash buy it.
6. Please be aware that entering into this maths trade is a commitment to trade the items that you are indicating you are willing to trade for your item. It is your responsibility to double check duplicate protection and check boxes. If you are not willing to trade one of your items for another item, do not include it in your wantlist. The results once posted are binding.
8. The word of the trade moderator is final.
One third of all geekgold contributed to this list (and the wantlist) will be given to JeffyJeff for developing the OLWLG that makes running MathTrades so much easier.
One third of all geekgold contributions will be given to one person, chosen at random, from all those who contribute at least 1 geekgold to this list.
The rest will be kept by me.
TradeMaximizer Version 1.4
Options: ALLOW-DUMMIES REQUIRE-COLONS REQUIRE-USERNAMES HIDE-NONTRADES ITERATIONS=1000 SEED=31481 METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Deadline-Offers: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:00 GMT
Deadline-Wants: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 19:00 GMT
- [+] Dice rolls