Rocket City Gamefest 2016 No-ship Math Trade
- Gerry Wallace(cydrych)United States
Saturday morning (Apr 23rd) everyone will be expected to drop off the games they are trading away. Once that has been completed, everyone can collect their new games.
After the stacks have been collected, the flea market will begin.
Direct link to OLWGL:
Results posted: http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?listid=...
Offers: Sunday, March 27th, 2016, 10:00 PM CST
Wants: Sunday, April 3rd, 2016, 10:00 PM CST
1. Board and card games only for this Math Trade. Duplicate entries for the same game title are allowed.
2. "Sweeteners" are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (preferred, example Agricola) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31260/agricola).
3. You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it is not always obvious.
4. Anyone may participate as long as will be attending Rocket City GameFest on April 23, 2016 to make the exchange.
5. Unless you make other arrangements, all participants are expected to swap games in person at Rocket City GameFest on Saturday April 23rd.
6. If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (i.e. that you will order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing. Each participant will be limited to four (4) of this type of "drop ship" item.
7. I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though unlikely).
8. Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions about this math trade (however, questions on individual items should be asked as comments on the specific geeklist item).
9. If, after trades have been finalized, you realize that you will be unable to attend Rocket City GameFest, it will be incumbent upon you to either find a way to get the games to the event or to pay for shipping of the games you are trading and receiving.
10. If you have games that successfully trade, you agree to share with the moderator and other trade partners your real name and a contact number that you will be reachable at during Rocket City GameFest via call or text.
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the Math Trade BGG wiki page. We will be using OLWLG this year. If you have questions, please contact us and we will try to help.
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection (if needed)
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking your want lists for accuracy.
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE GEEKLIST ENTRIES IF THEY BECOME UNAVAILABLE. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF ADJUSTING THE GEEKLIST.
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, March 27th, 2016, 10:00 PM CST
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, April 3rd, 2016, 10:00 PM CST
- [+] Dice rolls