HeavyCon 2016 No-Ship Math Trade
- Mauve CoUnited States
Trade Geeklist: HeavyCon 2016 No-Ship Math Trade
Discussion Thread: HeavyCon 2016 No-Ship Math Trade (DISCUSSION)
Date Open For Offer Submission: 2016-04-27 17:20 (CDT, UTC -5)
Date Closed For Offer Submission: 2016-05-12 23:00 (CDT, UTC -5)
Date Closed For Want List: 2016-05-17 23:00 (CDT, UTC -5)
Trade execution: 2016-05-27 14:00 (CDT, UTC -5)
If you have never used the OLWLG before, please read about it first.
The “trade execution” time is provided as a default time to trade games. If you can’t make it, or don’t want to use that time, feel free to work out other times with
PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY. RULES VARY FROM TRADE TO TRADE. THANKS!
1. Exchanges will occur at HeavyCon 2016, which you must attend in order to participate in this math trade. (Note: HeavyCon 2016 is already fully booked). If circumstances arise that prevent you from being present at the trade execution time, you can have a proxy execute your trades for you, or you are responsible for any shipping costs and logistics for your trades. Please do not enter this trade if you are not 100% certain that you will be an attendee of HeavyCon 2016.
2. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for this event.
3. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item.
4. Board and card games, BGG-related items, RPG items, video games, DVDs/BluRays, books, gift certificates, and Geek Gold are allowed in this math trade.
If you intend to "want" a gift card, paypal, or any form of currency in exchange for your item, please be aware that per the terms of BGG that is considered a sale and must be operated through the Marketplace such that BGG gets its 3%. If you are concerned about how to do so, please refer to Cash Value Trades in Math Trades for further details. Note: This only impacts you if YOU are the recipient of the cash equivalent.
5. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
6. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly. Do NOT list any item using a Geek Link if that item is itself not included in the offering. The OLWLG will pick this up as an item that is being included. Similarly, if you are listing something which is a component, promo, or accessory of a game, list it either with its own BGG entry or using “Outside the Scope of BGG”. DO NOT LIST IT AS THE GAME, IF YOU DO SO ITS WANTLIST WILL BE BLANKED TO AVOID CONFUSION.
7. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments. If you need to add a comment which can in any way be construed as "lessening" the value or desirability of the game, you should instead edit the entry to blank it out and re-enter it as a new one. This also goes for edits of the main item. Any downgrades of an item after it has been posted will not be tolerated and may result in that item's want list being blanked by the moderator, at the moderator's discretion.
8. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, the trade will be re-run with the issue addressed.
9. Decisions to anything that comes up regarding this math trade are decided by me. If you do not agree to me making such decisions, then don't participate in the math trade.
10. If you have demonstrated the propensity to be a bad trader in another math trade previously run by me, I reserve the right to ask you to not participate, and if you do participate, I reserve the right to blank out your want lists. I highly doubt this will impact anyone, but as there have been a few "bad traders", they will not be permitted to be involved with this one.
11. No geekgold or gift certificate arbitrage. You may not put geekgold on the want list for your geekgold entry, and you may not put a gift certificate on the want list for your gift certificate entry. There are no exceptions. Any occurrences of arbitrage of either GG or GCs in the end results will result in that user's entire wantlist for all entries to be removed.
12. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ENTERING INTO THIS MATH TRADE IS A COMMITMENT TO TRADE THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE INDICATING YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE FOR YOUR ITEM. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DOUBLE CHECK DUPLICATE PROTECTION AND CHECK BOXES. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TRADE ONE OF YOUR ITEMS FOR ANOTHER ITEM, DO NOT INCLUDE IT IN YOUR WANTLIST. THE RESULTS ONCE POSTED ARE BINDING.
TradeMaximizer Version 1.5c multi-threaded (from JeffyJeff)
ALLOW-DUMMIES; ITERATIONS=1000; SEED=3380993553903347905; TRIANGLE-PRIORITIES; METRIC=users-trading
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, May 12th, 2016 11:00 PM CDT
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, May 17th, 2016 11:00 PM CDT
- [+] Dice rolls