Queen City Conquest No-Ship Math Trade (Buffalo,NY)
RecommendQueen City Conquest No-Ship Math Trade
!!!!PLEASE READ ALL OF THE HEADER IF YOU WILL BE PARTICIPATING!!!!
(credit to KLKitchens for writing a header so thorough and wonderful that some of this is lifted from him)
-Want Lists Due: Thursday, September 8th at 11PM
-Results will be posted as soon as I'm able, most likely within the hour.
Discussion Thread: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/23494634#23494634
Request Geeklist: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/212942/wishlist-queen...
Buffalo No-Ship Math Trades Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/buffalomathtrade/
This is a game-for-game math trade, no cash or giftcards allowed at this time.
Math Trade Rules:
1.SHIPPING This is a No Shipping Math Trade for attendees of Queen City Conquest only. To participate you must either be attending the con, or know an attendee who is willing to pick up/drop off for you (a "mule").
1A. EXCHANGE OF GAMES The exchange event will take place on Sunday, Sept 11 at 1PM (location to be determined, I will update this when it is locked down). You may make other arrangements between eachother if it's fine with both parties, however if you enter into this trade it is assumed that you will be present and available to trade at the scheduled exchange.
2. MULES If you plan on using a mule you MUST make sure the person giving or receiving the trade item has been contacted and knows who they will be meeting. Do not give a game to a person other than your tradee unless you have been contacted by the tradee.
3.OLWLG Use of the Online Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for this trade http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/
4. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. If language is not mentioned in a description it will be ASSUMED that it is in English. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition. If your item is not as described the onus is upon YOU to correct the matter to the satisfaction of the recipient, which may include up to replacing the damaged item with a new one that is not damaged.
5. CHANGING ITEMS An item's condition can be changed for the better or worse until the list is locked down. No more required deleting the old entry and relisting (unless you just want to). The item is not final until the list is locked down. So early want list makers will need to make sure no items they want have been modified such that they no longer want them. So again, stressing SUBSCRIBE TO ITEMS OF INTEREST when you see them on the GeekList to get notified of changes. It is the job of all participants to keep track of the items they have added to their want lists, and DOUBLE CHECK before submitting their list.
6. DELETING ITEMS If you no longer have an item available, or no longer wish to trade an item, you may delete that item from the geeklist at any time prior to the end of submissions. After the submission deadline items cannot be changed or deleted. If you cannot trade an item, or the description of an item is no longer accurate after that point a blank want list must be submitted for it.
7. SWEETENERS Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly. Do NOT list any item, using a Geek Link if that item is itself not included in the offering. The OLWLG will pick this up as an item that is being included. Similarly, if you are listing something which is a component, promo, or accessory of a game, list it either with its own BGG entry or using “Outside the Scope of BGG”.
8. ITEMS ALLOWED This is a Games For Games Trade. Therefore board and card games, BGG-related items, RPG items are allowed. Other items such as DVDs/BluRays, video games, video game systems, books, and gift certificates are NOT allowed in this math trade.
9. LISTER OBLIGATION You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments. Any unclear descriptions may result in that item's want list being blanked by the moderator, at the moderator's discretion.
10.MODERATOR OBLIGATION Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, the trade will be re-run with the issue addressed. I will not rerun or invalidate the trade because of trader remorse or mistake. Please double check your submissions and consider using duplicate protection to prevent problems.
Decisions to anything that comes up regarding this math trade are decided by me. If you do not agree to me making such decisions, then don't participate in the math trade.
11. REPEATING MYSELF PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ENTERING INTO THIS MATH TRADE IS A COMMITMENT TO TRADE THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE INDICATING YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE FOR YOUR ITEM. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DOUBLE CHECK DUPLICATE PROTECTION AND CHECK BOXES. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TRADE ONE OF YOUR ITEMS FOR ANOTHER ITEM, DO NOT INCLUDE IT IN YOUR WANTLIST. THE RESULTS ONCE POSTED ARE BINDING.
What's a Math Trade? https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
Tutorial Video by Rahdo https://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/32552/outside-scope-bgg/...
Deadline-Offers: Saturday, September 3, 2016, 11:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 11:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls