WashingCon 2 No-Ship Math Trade [Washington, DC]
- Matthew RallUnited States
Trade Geeklist: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/212966/washingcon-2-n...Recommend
UPDATE: I do have this trade open in abecorn and can be found here: http://trade.abecorn.com/#/trade/57bbaaacd6548d003a3f6301. I am sorry for the confusion as I was wanting to make this be a completely manual trade on my end but did not think about how time consuming it would be to those that were wanting to do multiple entries. I do apologize for the inconvenience and hope this trade created in abecorn will be sufficient for everyone to use.
Important Dates & Deadlines (All times are Eastern)
Open for posting games: Now
Deadline for posting games: Friday, September 2, 2016, 5:00 PM
Deadline for want list submissions: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 5:00 PM
Results will be posted Friday, September 9, before 9:00 PM
Deadline-Offers: Friday, September 2, 2016, 5:00 PM
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 5:00 PM
The actual trade will occur at WashingCon in Washington, DC on Saturday, September 10th, 2016. We will gather at 3 PM to exchange all games. There will be announcements made as to the location of the trade. We hope to take 10-15 minutes at the most to exchange games.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection (you must submit the same user id for this protection). Options: TRIANGLE-PRIORITIES; ITERATIONS=200 (If larger iterations makes a considerable difference in the results the larger iteration will be used.)
1. This trade is limited to attendees of WashingCon. There is still space at this years WashingCon! If you haven't bought your ticket yet you can buy it at www.washingcon.com
2. Allowed items include: Anything from Boardgame Geek, RPG Geek, and Video Game Geek. Gaming related accessories.
3. Prohibited items include: Gift cards, gift certificates, cash.
4. For any item that is not new in shrink you must describe its condition.
5. Have Fun!
Questions? See the discussion thread.
- [+] Dice rolls