Inaugural Nuke-Con 2016 No-Ship Math Trade Submission List
- Mike Guldemond(kilroyz)United States
Deadline-Offers: Saturday, September 10th, 2016, 5:00 PM CDT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, September 11th, 2016, 5:00 PM CDT
Key Dates and Times:
Game Submissions Open: Thursday, September 1st, 2016 at 5:00 pm CDT.
Game Submissions Deadline: Saturday, September 10th, 2016 at 5:00 pm CDT.
Online Want List Submissions Open: Saturday, September 10th, 2016 at 8:00 pm CDT.
Online Want List Submissions Deadline: Sunday, September 11th, 2016 at 8:00 pm CDT.
Scrum to Exchange Games: Saturday, October 1st in the [room name] room at Nuke-Con at 9:00 am.
This trade will be using GeekList (for offers and wants) and TradeMaximizer (to resolve the trades). All posted items should have the following format so it is clear what is being traded:
Condition: Be accurate in your description. If the game you are offering is not new in shrink, then take an inventory of all the components to make sure nothing is missing. If something is missing, be honest about it in your description. If you neglect to mention a defect or missing piece the onus is on YOU to solve the problem to the new owner's satisfaction.
Some people are collectors more than gamers and are very particular about condition. Worn corners or a creased instruction manual might not bother you, but those could very well bother the person getting it, so BE SPECIFIC.
Language: Identify the primary language of the game. If the game components are independent of the language, then mention that too.
Edition/Publisher: Cite the edition/version and publisher of the game.
Comments: Any comments about the item.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
By participating in this Math Trade you acknowledge that you are familiar with the following rules. Any violation of the rules may result in disqualification from this trade and future trades.
* Use of the On Line Want List Generator is mandatory. The OLWLG can be found at http://bgg[dot]activityclub[dot]org/olwlg/.
* This trade is for board, role playing, and video games and related items only. Please do not enter gift cards, Geek Gold, cash, or any non-game items.
* DO NOT REMOVE AN ITEM ONCE YOU POST IT ON THE LIST. If you don't have it any more, or you accidentally double posted or something, just edit the description to say "Item Removed" and then don't submit a want list for that item (leave all the boxes blank).
* If you discover, after posting an item, that it is missing something or is somehow different than your post would suggest, then please edit it to say "Item Removed" and re-post it.
* Nuke-Con reserves the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason. If you are on the bad traders list from BGG, your games will be removed.
* You can start creating your want lists any time after the start of the event on September 1, 2016.
* It’s best to work on your want lists and submit them early. You can always make changes and resubmit later. This will prevent you from being left out if you forget the deadline.
* Check your want lists thoroughly before posting them or you may get stuck with a trade you don’t want.
*Remember that you may have saved your want lists in GeekList, but they have NOT been submitted until you press the green button and receive a confirming Geekmail.
*You are not obliged to trade anything you put up for offer, but you must honor any trade that the TradeMaximizer comes up with. If you offer a game but see nothing that you are willing to accept for it in trade, you can submit a blank want list or not submit one at all.
* As soon as possible after the results are posted, submit a trade request through the BGG Bazaar. This is so BGG members can track your feedback record.
* Nuke-Con is scheduling a formal exchange period – the Scrum -- at 9 AM Saturday, 1 Oct 16, at the Nuke-Con convention. Participants may make their trades before this time. In fact, Nuke-Con encourages it. If you cannot trade before or during this time, try to complete your trades before the close of the convention on October 2, 2016 at 6:00 pm.
* All participants are asked to approach this math trade in a spirit of friendliness and cooperation. We all love this hobby and love sharing games with others. This math trade is an opportunity to find new homes for the games you have outgrown!
- [+] Dice rolls