CLOSED - Granite Game Summit 2016 Auction
- Dan CristelliUnited States
Granite Game Summit on March 9-11, 2018 who either wants to sell or buy a game through an auction. This list can include board games, board games accessories, and other geeky type things. If something is completely unreasonable, I'll probably contact the seller about having the item removed. This is an NO SHIP auction list, unless the seller says otherwise in their listing.
1. Games to be delivered and picked up at Fall Granite Game Summit on March 9-11, 2018. It is up to you and the buyer to arrange a time to conclude the sale. There is no official meetup for this.
2. Minimum bids vary by item.
3. Subsequent bids are to be in whole dollar increments posted in comments below the items.
4. The auction will close on Tuesday March 6th (Ending window between 6pm and 9pm).
5. Payment to be made in cash in person at Granite Game Summit or as otherwise arranged between the parties.
6. People putting items up for auction have the right to remove an item from the auction, for whatever reason (say, a sudden inability to make it to Granite Game Summit). But, for the sake of courtesy, please drop a note to at least the current winner if there is one.
7. Winning bidders should Geekmail the auctioning user to discuss any logistics of pickup.
8. While bids are not binding, removing your bid without discussing it with the seller and other bidders is frowned upon.
9. Adding non-boardgame items is cool, just use board game item #23953 (Outside the Scope of BGG) to make it clear.
10. If you are posting an item here for auction, please do not post it on another auction as well.
If you want to auction off a game, add it to list below, stating the edition/condition of the game, the days/hours you will be at Granite Game Summit, and the minimum bid that you will accept.
Important: Each auctioning user is individually responsible for paying BGG a commission of at least 3%, best done through the marketplace.
- [+] Dice rolls