2017 Rocket City Gamefest No Ship Math Trade
- Gerry Wallace(cydrych)United States
The Rocket City Gamefest 2017 is coming up on January 20-22, 2017 in Huntsville, AL. Since it was a great success last year, we will have a no-ship math trade once again. We hope you to seeing you there.Recommend
Forum Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/24338288
Request geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/218578/2017-rocket-cit... (this list is for participants to post what items they want others to offer for trade)
Submissions open: 9:00 pm CST December 19
Submissions close: 9:00 pm CST January 10
Wants open: 9:00 pm CST January 11
Wants close: 9:00 pm CST January 17
Results posted: ASAP after verification.
1. Board and card games only for this Math Trade. Duplicate entries for the same game title are allowed.
2. "Sweeteners" are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (preferred, example Agricola) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31260/agricola).
3. You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it is not always obvious.
4. Anyone may participate as long as will be attending the 2017 Rocket City Gamefest on January 21, 2017 to make the exchange.
5. Unless you make other arrangements, all participants are expected to swap games in person at the Rocket City Gamefest on Saturday, January 21st.
6. If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (i.e. that you will order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing. Each participant will be limited to four (4) of this type of "drop ship" item.
8. I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though highly unlikely).
9. Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions about this math trade (however, questions on individual items should be asked as comments on the specific geeklist item).
10. If, after trades have been finalized, you realize that you will be unable to attend the Rocket City Gamefest, it will be incumbent upon you to either find a way to get the games to the event or to pay for shipping of the games you are trading and receiving.
11. If you have games that successfully trade, you agree to share with the moderator your real name and a contact number that you will be reachable at during the Gamefest via call or text.
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the Math Trade BGG wiki page. We will also be using OLWLG again this year.
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection (if needed)
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking your want lists for accuracy.
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE GEEKLIST ENTRIES IF THEY BECOME UNAVAILABLE. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF ADJUSTING THE GEEKLIST.
Good luck! I will see you at the Gamefest!
Deadline-Offers: Saturday, January 10, 2017, 9:00 PM CST
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, January 17, 2017, 9:00 PM CST
- [+] Dice rolls