RipCityCon Math Trade 2017
- Chris BrooksUnited States
Deadline-Offers: Monday, February 13, 2017, 9:00 PM PDT
Deadline-Wants: Monday, February 20, 2017, 9:00 PM EDT
This is a private math trade for attendees of the RipCityCon event happening in February 2017. And, this is the list where you will add the items that you might be willing to trade.
If you are participating in this math trade use of the OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for creating your want list(s) (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
If you have never used the OLWLG before, please read this: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
And if you're still unsure, feel free to ask questions in the discussion thread. It's not hard... really... the core idea is that you post stuff you are willing to trade and then choose things others have listed that you'd be willing to trade each of your items for. You'll only ever give something away if you also receive something in exchange for it that you choose! And if there's nothing you want for a given title you don't have to trade it.
Key dates and times:
Submissions open: Now
Submissions close: Monday, February 13, 9pm Pacific time.
Want List submission open: Monday, February 13, (shortly after item submission closes)
Want List submission close: Monday, Feb 20 at 9pm Eastern time.
Results will be posted shortly thereafter.
All posted items should have the following format so it is clear what is being traded:
Condition: This should be described as accurately as possible. If games are not in shrink, please inventory them to ensure all pieces are present or list out which ones are missing. Do not assume all pieces are there!
Language: Language of the item / language independence of components.
Edition/Publisher: The edition and/or publisher of the item.
Comments: Any misc. comments about the item.
OK - some simple rules - please take a few seconds to realize that you are responsible for abiding by these rules if participating whether you read them or not:
* Please do not delete items or sweeteners once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline. If you do it can mess things up with the OLWLG.
* You will be expected to honor your trades even if you made a mistake, so please carefully review your wants list(s) before submitting them. You can always make changes BEFORE the end of the submission period but NOT after it.
* This is a no ship event. All exchanges will be made at the RipCityCon event.
* Gift Certificates and Geekgold (GG) are not allowed in this math trade
* Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (game id 22104) or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985). Please also note the use of the "alt name" tag that the OLWLG supports in order to properly view your items over there.
* You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible
* Please check in periodically during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries.
- [+] Dice rolls