Arizona Gamer Garage No Ship Math Trade
- Paul / PHX GamerUnited States
We will be exchanging games at the Arizona Gamer Garage Sale on May 20th!
2777 S Gilbert Rd
Time: Meet at 10 AM to exchange
NOTE: If you cannot make the exchange it is your responsibility to coordinate the no-ship exchange of your successful trades.
Request List for Math Trade: Put the items you'd like to see others offer in the Math Trade here!
Key Dates and Times:
Game Submissions Open: NOW!
Game Submissions Due: May 7th at 8PM (Or around that time...)
Online Want List Submissions Open: TBD
Online Want List Submissions Due: May 14th at 8 PM
Meetup to Exchange Games: May 20th @ AZ Gamer Garage Sale - 2777 S Gilbert Rd
Chandler, AZ - Time to be announced
If you have any questions, feel free to ask and most of all, have fun!
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, May 7th, 2017, 8:00 PM MST
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, May 14th, 2017, 8:00 PM MST
Trade Maximizer Settings:
All posted items should have the following format so it is clear what is being traded:
Condition: This should be described as accurately as possible. If games are not in shrink, please inventory them to ensure all pieces are present or list out which ones are missing. Do not assume all pieces are there!
Language: Language of the item / language independence of components.
Edition/Publisher: The edition and/or publisher of the item.
Comments: Any comments about the item. Also use this area to add sweeteners to the deal. If you are not attending the Arizona Gamer Garage Sale, please indicate it clearly in the comments.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
* Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ is required for this event.
* New to a math trade? Check out the following page for information: Math Trade Wiki
* Generally only traders attending the Arizona Gamer Garage Sale will participate. However, it is possible that some traders may not be able to make it. As stated above, if you do not attend, you will be responsible for coordinating the exchange of your successful trade. This is a NO SHIP math trade.
* The exchange will take place at Time 10 AM on Saturday May 20th at the Arizona Gamer Garage Sale.
Everyone participating will be responsible for communicating with and meeting up with anyone they must give or receive a game from.
* You must accurately describe your games condition, language, publisher, etc. If you neglect to mention a defect or missing piece the onus is on YOU to solve the problem to the new owner's satisfaction.
* Some people are collectors more than gamers and are very particular about condition. White corners or a creased instruction manual might not bother you but it could very well bother the person getting it, so BE SPECIFIC.
* If you discover, after posting an item, that it is missing something or is somehow different than your post would suggest, then please edit it to say "Item Removed" and re-post it.
* I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason. If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed.
* While this list is intended for game exchange, you may list Geek Gold or Gift Cards.
* Most of all this is going to be fun. Please approach it with the spirit of friendliness and cooperation. We all love this hobby and love sharing games with others. This math trade is an opportunity to find new homes for the games you have outgrown!
* You are responsible for knowing these rules. Any violation of the rules may result in disqualification from this trade and future trades.
You can start creating your want lists any time after the start of the event.
Please note that it's best to work on your want lists and submit them early - you can always make changes and resubmit later. This will prevent you from being left out if you forget the deadline.
Remember that you may have saved your want lists, but they have NOT been submitted until you have pressed the green button in step 4 and received a confirming Geekmail.
You are not obliged to trade anything you put up for offer. If you offer a game, but see nothing that you are willing to accept for it in trade, you can submit a blank want list for it, or not submit one at all.
If, however, you do submit a want list for a game, then it is expected that you will honor any trade that the TradeMaximizer comes up with.
You will not receive anything you did not list as acceptable for the game(s) you have offered, so it is important to check your want lists when they are posted publicly (see above dates), to correct any errors.
- [+] Dice rolls