Spring 2017 RPG Math Trade - Item Submission List - Submissions open!!!
- Tyler Hudak(trevlix)United States
Welcome to the Spring 2017 RPG Math Trade Submission List!
This is the list in which you submit items you are trading.
This is the Spring 2017 RPG Math Trade. Please read the rules below and post into the discussion thread if you have any questions!
Please subscribe to the Discussion Thread!
Where to find information for this math trade:
Discussion Thread: Spring 2017 RPG Math Trade Discussion Thread
Wish-list Geeklist: Spring 2017 RPG Math Trade - Want List- Submissions open!!!
Item Submission Geeklist: Spring 2017 RPG Math Trade - Item Submission List - Submissions open!!!
Item submission deadline: Saturday 4 March 2017 12:00:00 EST (noon) -0500
Want list submission deadline: Saturday 11 March 2017 12:00:00 EST (noon) -0500
Results should be posted shortly after.
As this math trade is allowing cash value items (GCs, PayPal, checks) please note that any Math Trader who accepts a cash value trade (either in the form of GC or actual cash) is conducting a direct sale through the site and is subject to the associated commission fee required by the Terms of Service just as with any other sale. For information on how to do this, please see
Cash Value Trades in Math Trades (and how to make a geek market listing for them)
1) This is an RPG math trade. You may submit an unlimited number of RPG items.
2) For every 3 RPG items you submit, you may submit 1 physical non-RPG item (e.g. a boardgame, non-RPG book, DVD etc).
3) Gift certificates, paypal transfers and geekgold are allowed. They do not count in the above calculation as either an RPG or as a physical non-rpg item. So you can submit them without limit, but they do not allow you to add extra non-RPG physical items. However, there is a minimum of $10 gift certificate.
4) Please send your items promptly after the trade is complete.
5) State condition, edition, language of each item submitted, and shipping policy.
6) PDFs may not be submitted as items, UNLESS you are offering are gift certificate or voucher for a NEW copy of that PDF.
7) It is your responsibility to be aware of what you are trading for. If you mess up your trade list and trade for something you didn't want to, that is on you. The person you are trading to is NOT responsible to make up for your mistake.
7a) This is also an international trade. Understand you could be shipping overseas.
8) You will have 2 weeks to ship items after the trade ends. If you are unable to ship before then, make arrangements with the people who are trading with. Failure to do so may result in you being banned from future math trades run by me.
Sweeteners are required to be listed using the GAMEID formatting (Example: Coloretto; to do this: [ G A M E I D = XXXX ] minus the spaces). To find the Game ID simply search the game and at the right hand side of the games page is listed the Game ID. For example, Coloretto's game id is 5782. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
Do NOT include links to other game's BGG page in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener. Again, if you include a link to a game in your description you will be required to ship that game.
10) Do not remove items once added to the list as this can cause major complications when running the trade. If you decide not to trade an item, edit its listing to say so and/or submit a blank want list for that item.
11) ADDING "Pick X number of games" ITEMS
If you are offering a Pick X number of games from a list you are required to listed it as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953), Miscellaneous Game Accessory (Game ID: 5985) or Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (Game ID: 22104) and must include the +altname+ Pick X -altname- in the description. Use of the +altname+ brief description -altname- will only work if one of these is selected as the main item, and will not work for sweeteners. Therefore if you are allowing a person to pick from multiple sweeteners and are including a specific game; you are required to listed it as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953), Miscellaneous Game Accessory (Game ID: 5985) or Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (Game ID: 22104) and must include the +altname+ GAME NAME + Pick X -altname-.
12) Non game-related items, including money offers, are welcome, provided an appropriate +altname+ Description -altname- tag is used. Please list these items as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953). Also please specify how monetary transactions will be made (e.g. check, Paypal, etc).
13) Use of OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for submitting want lists.
I will use the latest version of TradeMaximizer with duplicate protection. (SEED=137, ITERATIONS=500, METRIC=USERS-TRADING, ALLOW-DUMMIES, REQUIRE-COLONS, REQUIRE-USERNAMES)
Geekgold contributions to this list
50% of all geekgold contributed to this list (and the want list) will be given to JeffyJeff, for his fine contributions that make maths trades like this easier (for developing the OLWLG).
I decline any responsibility for other users actions during this trade, namely, non-shipping of items, false information about items, erroneous information about items or shipping policies. Any trade done through this list will be governed by the general rules for trades within the BGG/RPGG community.
General information on Math trades:
Math trades: http://www.geekdo.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
Trade Maximizer: http://www.geekdo.com/wiki/page/TradeMaximizer
OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) FAQ: http://www.geekdo.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Deadline-Offers: 4 March 2017 12:00:00 -0500
Deadline-Wants: 11 March 2017 12:00:00 -0500
- [+] Dice rolls