UK Maths Trade April 2017
- Sharon Khan(sa266)United Kingdom
BedfordshireGames, games and more games!
The notification list for the UK maths trades can be found here: UK ONLY maths trade - Subscribe here!
Discussion thread for this geeklist: Discussion Thread for UK Maths Trade April 2017
Wants list: Wants list for UK Maths Trade April 2017
FAQ geeklist: Math Trade Walkthrough/FAQ for newbies
List opens: Friday 7th April 2017
List closes: Saturday 15th April 2017, 8pm
Deadline for submitting lists: Tues 18th April 2017, 8pm
Number of items per user: Unlimited
Sweeteners allowed: Yes
Duplicates allowed: Yes
ADDING GAMES TO THE LIST
- Please ensure that you accurately list the condition, edition and language of the game.
- Sweeteners must be added using the GAMEID formatting (e.g. [ G A M E I D = XXXX ] minus the spaces). To find the Game ID simply search for the game and at the right hand side of the games page is listed the GameID – e.g. Coloretto is 5782. If you don’t use this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG.
- Do not include links to any game’s BGG page in your entry unless you are actually adding them as a sweetener. If you include a link to a game in your description, you are assumed to have entered that game in the trade.
- Non game-related items, including money offers, are welcome, but must be added using an appropriate +altname+ Description -altname- tag. Please list these items as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID 23953).
- Deletions and edits of items are allowed during the submission window. If you are editing an item in a way that would reduce its value to the receiver, please delete the original and add a new item instead.
- It is assumed that the sender will cover the cost of shipping using a method of their choice (MyHermes, Collect+, Royal Mail etc) unless explicitly stated otherwise. If as a receiver you have a preference for a particular method of posting, it is up to you to check this is ok with the sender before adding such an item to your WantsList. You are expected to pay any extra costs this would incur to the sender.
- In the case of Paypal payments etc, the sender should cover any fees.
- If a participant without a UK postal address wishes to enter the trade, they must check with the senders of any items that they are willing to post outside the UK before adding items to their wants lists. In this case the recipient is expected to cover any postage costs.
- Items should be packed for shipping so that they will arrive in the condition they are advertised.
WANT LISTS AND AFTER SUBMISSION
- Use of OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for submitting wants lists.
- The deadline for submission of wantlists listed above will be enforced.
- Please ensure that you use duplicate protection in the OLWLG – trade results will NOT be re-run for your lack of using duplicate protection.
- Money and geekgold arbitrage are strictly prohibited (you are not allowed to try to trade your £20 for someone else’s £30). Doing this will cause you to be banned from the next UK MathTrade.
- The software used to run the MathTrade is TradeMaximiser v 1.3 with duplicate protection.
- Any incident causing the MathTrade to be re-run may result in the person causing the re-run to be banned from the following UK MathTrade.
- After the trade please ship your parcels in a timely manner, and if you are unable to do so for any reason, keep in regular correspondence with your game receivers.
- Traders accepting cash value trades must pay the BGG commission fees for a sale, so this must go through the BGG marketplace. The easiest way to do this is for the person receiving the payment to create a Geek Market listing (Miscellaneous Game Accessory is a good default) and have someone (like the person sending the cash) buy it.
- The word of the trade moderator is final.
One quarter of all geekgold contributed to this list (and the wantlist) will be given to JeffyJeff for developing the OLWLG that makes running MathTrades so much easier.
One half of all geekgold contributions will be given to one person, chosen at random, from all those who contribute at least 1 geekgold to this list, or the want list.
The final quarter will be kept by me!
TradeMaximizer Version 1.3a
Options: ALLOW-DUMMIES REQUIRE-COLONS REQUIRE-USERNAMES HIDE-NONTRADES SHOW-ELAPSED-TIME ITERATIONS=50 SEED=7793
Deadline-Offers: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 20:00 BST
Deadline-Wants: Tues, 18 Apr 2017 20:00 BST
- [+] Dice rolls