Lexicon 2017 No Ship Math Trade - Lexington KY May 5-7
- Matt DUnited States
Welcome to the No-Ship Math Trade for the Lexicon Gaming Convention (May 5th-7th, 2017) in Lexington, Kentucky!Recommend
To participate in this Math Trade you MUST be an attendee of Lexicon (http://lexicongaming.com/), and be able to be present during the trade execution on Saturday May 6th.
- Submissions close: Sunday, April 23, 2017, 8:00 PM EST
- Wants due: Monday, May 1, 2015, 8:00 PM EST
- Results posted: As soon as I can after close
- Trade Execution: Saturday, May 6th, time and place TBD
Discussion Thread (to discuss issues related to this math trade): Lexicon 2017 No Ship Math Trade - Lexington KY May 5-7 (DISCUSSION)
Request List (to request items that you would like to see people list in the math trade): Lexicon 2017 No Ship Math Trade - Lexington KY May 5-7 (REQUESTS)
1. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ is required for this event.
2. You may not modify an entry after you have added it, however you may delete the entire entry if you wish to remove it, or relist it if you want to make a change to it. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item.
3. Board and card games, BGG-related items (including Geek Gold), RPG items, video games, DVDs/BluRays, and books are allowed in this math trade.
4. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
5. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly. Do NOT list any item, using a Geek Link if that item is itself not included in the offering. The OLWLG will pick this up as an item that is being included. Similarly, if you are listing something which is a component, promo, or accessory of a game, list it either with its own BGG entry or using “Outside the Scope of BGG”. DO NOT LIST IT AS THE ITEM, IF YOU DO SO THE WANTLIST FOR THAT ITEM WILL BE BLANKED TO AVOID CONFUSION.
6. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments. If you need to add a comment which can in any way be construed as "lessening" the value or desireability of the game, you should instead edit the entry to blank it out and re-enter it. This also goes for edits of the main item. Any downgrades of an item after it has been posted will not be tolerated and may result in that item's want list being blanked by the moderator, at the moderator's discretion.
7. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, the trade will be re-run with the issue addressed.
8. No geekgold arbitrage. You may not put geekgold on the want list for your geekgold entry. Any occurrences of arbitrage in the end results will result in that user's entire wantlist for all entries to be removed.
9. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ENTERING INTO THIS MATH TRADE IS A COMMITMENT TO TRADE THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE INDICATING YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE FOR YOUR ITEM. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DOUBLE CHECK DUPLICATE PROTECTION AND CHECK BOXES. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TRADE ONE OF YOUR ITEMS FOR ANOTHER ITEM, DO NOT INCLUDE IT IN YOUR WANTLIST. THE RESULTS ONCE POSTED ARE BINDING.
10. If circumstances arise that prevent you from being present at the trade execution time, you can have a proxy execute your trades for you, or you are responsible for any shipping costs and logistics for your trades. Please do not enter this trade if you are not 100% certain that you will be an attendee of Lexicon.
TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection will be used
Math_Trades http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades- If you're new to math trades, follow this link to learn the ropes.
Math Trades for Dummies http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/287152/math-trades-for-d...- Another good intro.
Math Trade FAQ for Newbies https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/181401/math-trade-faq-new... - A great set of answers to common questions
OLWLG http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG- Read here for help using the On-Line Want List Generator to submit your want list.
Math Trade Video Tutorials http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/568078/math-trade-video-...
Rahdo Runs Through Math Trades video http://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/32552/outside-the-scope-o...
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Make sure to drop by the discussion thread if you have any questions. Math trades might look a bit complicated at first, but they're really easy and fun once you get the hang of them.
Good luck and happy trading!
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, April 23, 2017, 8:00 PM EST
Deadline-Wants: Monday, May 1, 2017, 8:00 PM EST
JeffyJeffs new TradeMaximizer with threading option will be used (unsure what version number this one is using)
TradeMaximizer FAQ: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/TradeMaximizer# - recommended reading only if you are really interested in the mechanics of how it matches up trades. Not required reading in any sense for participation.
- [+] Dice rolls