August 2017 Benelux Math Trade [Europe - Benelux Area]
- Nancy M.Belgium
Please read the rules carefully and ask if you are not sure (best place to ask questions is in the discussion thread linked just below).
Discussion thread for this month's maths trade: Benelux Math Trade August 2017 Discussion Thread
Request list: Benelux Math Trade August 2017 - Request list
FAQ geeklist: Math Trade Walkthrough/FAQ for newbies
Tutorials: Math trade video tutorials
List closes: Saturday, August 19th, 19h
Deadline for submitting lists: Saturday, August 26th, 19h
Rules (Please read carefully)
ADDING GAMES TO THE LIST
1. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of the components and the box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. When offering an expansion as sweetener, a missing box should be mentioned. Also add your shipping terms to every item.
2. Sweeteners must be added using the GAMEID formatting. Use the “Insert Geek Link” dropdown when editing your entry. If you don’t use this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG. Do not include links to any game’s BGG page in your entry unless you are actually adding them as a sweetener. If you include a link to a game in your description, you are assumed to have entered that game in the trade.
3. Non game-related items, including money offers, are welcome, but must be added using an appropriate +altname+ Description -altname- tag. Please list these items as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID 23953).
4. If you are offering a Pick X number of games from a list, you are required to list it as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID 23953) and must include the +altname+ Pick X -altname- in the description. Also if you are allowing a person to pick from multiple sweeteners and are including a specific game, you are required to list it as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID 23953) and must include the +altname+ GAME NAME + Pick X -altname-.
5. Deletions and edits of items are allowed during the submission window. If you are editing an item in a way that would reduce its value to the receiver, please delete the original and add a new item instead.
1. Please ensure that your shipping terms are very clear and unambiguous, which means don't use the term "mirror shipping"- write out in full exactly what you mean. I encourage everyone to offer free shipping within the Benelux wherever possible. Shipping can be done cheap using Kiala & DPD.
2. In the case of Paypal payments etc, the sender shall cover any fees.
3. Items should be packed for shipping so that they will arrive in the condition they are advertised.
WANT LISTS AND AFTER SUBMISSION
1. Use of OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for submitting wants lists.
2. If you do not want to receive the same game (if there are more than one offered), you will need to take care of duplicate protection. Trade results will NOT be re-run for your lack of using duplicate protection.
3. Money, voucher and geekgold arbitrage are strictly prohibited: you are not allowed to try to trade your €20 for someone else’s €30.
4. When making your want list, do not rely on geek list numbers for any purpose. They may change!
5. After the trade please ship your parcels in a timely manner. If you are unable to do so for any reason, keep in regular correspondence with your game receivers.
6. When trading games for money, keep in mind that you have to pay the shipping costs, not the receiving person.
7. Traders accepting cash value trades must pay the BGG commission fees for a sale, so this must go through the BGG marketplace. One way to do this is for the person receiving the payment to create a Geek Market listing (Miscellaneous Game Accessory is a good default) and have the person sending the cash buy it.
8. Please be aware that entering into this maths trade is a commitment to trade the items for the wants that you indicate. It is your responsibility to double check duplicate protection and check boxes. If you are not willing to trade one of your items for another item, do not include it in your want list.
Deadline-Offers: Saturday, August 19th, 2017, 7:00 PM CEST
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, August 26th, 2017, 7:00 PM CEST
- [+] Dice rolls