This is a US shipping math trade. To participate you must be able to receive at a US address. If you are shipping from outside the US, you must explicitly disclose this.
DATES Deadline to submit offers: Sunday, September 10th, 12:30 AM Pacific Deadline to submit wants: Sunday, September 17th, 12:30 AM Pacific **Please note the AM deadlines.**
Shipping: Should you not specify any shipping conditions, you bear the full shipping cost to any US address. You may not list any shipping conditions that pertain to the contiguous 48 states. Item's that you'll be sending via USPS flat rate or 1st class ship for the same amount to all 50 states. The less you restrict your shipping, the more potential you have that it will trade. That is all that will be said about the matter.
OLWLG REQUIRED 1. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for this math trade. (http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/) Please get comfortable with it before the end of the trade. If you have questions, I suggest you post them in the discussion thread (link above). Myself or other users are happy to help you. There are several useful links to help you learn how to use the OLWLG at the bottom of this post.
ITEMS ALLOWED 2. Board and card games, BGG-related items, RPG items, video games, cash equivalent items (gift certificates, PayPal, etc.), and Geek Gold are allowed in this math trade. Cash equivalent items will need to be entered in the marketplace so BGG can collect their 3% commission for sales. Click here for more information on these Guidelines.
ARBITRAGE 3. Absolutely no GC/GG arbitrage, meaning you may not trade any gift card or GG lot for one of greater value. I will allow you to trade GC's for equal or lesser valued GC's. Remember, if you intend to trade for cash equivalents, you must pay BGG a 3% commission. (See Guidelines link in rule #2, above)
***NEW***: You may not both simultaneously buy GG for cash equivalents and sell GG for cash equivalents in the same trade. Meaning if you intend to offer GG and request CE's for those listings, you may not also offer CE's and request GG, or vice versa. You may either be a buyer or seller, but not both during the same trade. This does not apply to any transaction where an actual game is being traded, strictly GG for CE and CE for GG transactions.
ITEM DESCRIPTION 4. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of the components and box, the language, and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition. ***NEW*** If you list the condition of the item as anything less than excellent, you should be describing the issue(s) making you rate it less than excellent.
5. Add sweeteners by typing the name of the game into the "board game" box of drop down menu so they properly display in the OLWLG.
6. Do not use a item type listing for an item unless you are offering that item, this also applies to listings using hyperlinks in the description. For example, do not list the item as the game if you're only offering certain components for that game. When in doubt, use "outside the scope of BGG" as the main listing.
7. Items may be edited after listing. ***NEW*** This editing MAY include downgrading the initial listing. Should changes to a listing be made, the OLWLG will alert all users who have already selected the item as a want. It is THEIR responsibility to review and accept the changes (or remove the item from their wantlist).
8. If you wish to remove an item for consideration, DELETE the item. The OLWLG handles this just fine (See #9, below).
9. Subscribe to any and all items you are interested in, rather than writing down the number. If you write down the number and an item gets removed, the number will change.
PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS 10. Please subscribe to all of your listings and publicly acknowledge all questions. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments.
11. It is customary to enter all trades into the BGG trading system. This is most easily done if the items you are trading are listed in your collection and are marked as "For Trade". Please endeavor to do so and to leave feedback once the trade is completed. Under most circumstances, positive feedback should be given for the empty half of the math trade.
12. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ENTERING INTO THIS MATH TRADE IS A COMMITMENT TO TRADE THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE INDICATING YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE FOR YOUR WANTED ITEMS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DOUBLE CHECK DUPLICATE PROTECTION AND CHECK BOXES. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TRADE ONE OF YOUR ITEMS FOR ANOTHER ITEM, DO NOT INCLUDE IT IN YOUR WANTLIST. THE RESULTS, ONCE POSTED, ARE BINDING.
MODERATOR RESPONSIBILITY 13. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
14. Decisions to anything that comes up regarding this math trade are decided by me. If you do not agree to me making such decisions, then don't participate in the math trade.
A general note:
While > 99% of the time trades go through smoothly, you are dealing with humans. Humans let other humans down and sometimes take advantage of them. Humans also sometimes make mistakes. If you are not ready to accept this fact, I suggest you refrain from entering this trade.
Please remember, every green check mark in the OLWLG means you are agreeing to make that trade. Once you submit your wants and the window to resubmit closes, you've agreed to those trades, and are expected to honor them, even in the event of a mistake.
I am running this trade because math trades are fun, exciting, and just plain awesome. Most of my collection has come from math trades. I am donating my time both for selfish reasons (to make trades) and out of gratitude to those that moderated the dozens of trades that I have enjoyed participating in. I am under no obligation to make everyone happy, nor will I try. Should you not like me or the way I run this trade, please refrain from entering.
Omen: A Reign of War with all expansions! English second edition (2012). Like New. All cards in PREMIUM card sleeves.
There are many versions of Omen: A Reign of War, so below are the details on the version for sale. This is what I would call the "definitive" edition of Omen as it supports 2-4 players and I have collected all of the released compatible expansions.
Omen: A Reign of War (Second Edition + Shattered Aegis expansion) includes:
* 154 Unit cards (44 different Units, multiple copies each; includes the 24 Units from the base game, the 16 Units from the Shattered Aegis expansion, and 4 brand new Units) * 24 Feat Cards from the first edition of Omen: A Reign of War * 24 Reward Cards from the first edition of Omen: A Reign of War * 4 Match & Victory Cards for use with the four-player variants * 4 Reference Cards * 40 Custom Forged Metal Coins - Owl design * Second Edition full color rule book including six different variants * Premium Game Box with enough room to hold all of the cards, sleeved, all of the components, and room for additional cards
* Omen: A Reign of War – Shattered Aegis -- (integrated in base Second Edition, see above)
* Omen: A Reign of War – Forgotten Oath -- 24 Champion unit cards (4 copies of 6 different Champions) -- 12 Reward cards (same as original game, but with with alternate artwork) -- Full color rule book that also contains the Blood Feud 3-4 Player Variant
* Omen: A Reign of War – Echoes of Myth -- 24 Spirits cards (2 copies each of 12 unique Spirits) -- 1 Rules card -- 8 Bonus Unit cards (1 copy of 8 modified Unit cards to be used to play Olympus Edition rules) -- 1 Rules card
* Omen: A Reign of War – Relics of Olympus -- 6 Relics cards (1 copy each of 6 unique Relics) -- 1 Rules card
* Omen: A Reign of War – Omega Edition extras -- Zeus' Challenge (6 unique Challenge cards) -- Relics of Olympus (6 unique Relics cards) -- Tyche's Whims (5 unique Whims cards) -- 2 Turn Order/Scoring Reference cards -- 1 full color rules sheet
Bonuses (non-official content) also included: * 8 custom laser printed divider tabs for types of cards * 54 custom laser printed optional divider tabs to separate the various units * 1 custom color laser printed tuck box to store the metal coins * 4 custom color laser printed reference cards for the Blood Feud 3-4 Player Variant
Publisher details: "The second edition of Omen: A Reign of War combines the content from the first edition of the base game of Omen: A Reign of War with all of the content from the Shattered Aegis expansion. This new second edition also includes four never-before-released units. Additionally, this second edition comes in a much larger box, large enough to hold all of the cards sleeved, with room for future expansions."
Please let me know if there are any questions.
+altname+ Omen: A Reign of War (Second Edition + Expansions) -altname-
Omen: A Reign of War Olympus edition (2013). Like New. All cards in Premium Card Sleeves.
There are many versions of Omen: A Reign of War, so below are the details on the version for sale.
Omen: A Reign of War (Olympus Edition) includes: * 66 Unique Unit Cards (24 Soldiers, 12 Oracles, 12 Beasts, 12 Spirits, 6 Heroes) * 12 Rewards Cards * 12 Feat Cards * 20 Custom Forged Metal Coins * Full Color Rule Book * Black Linen Box with Gold Foil Imprint
Publisher details: "The Olympus Edition is an all inclusive version of Omen with different card backs than any previous version of Omen. It has the same number of units, but much fewer cards. It is an exclusively 2 player game; there are no extra cards or coins to accommodate 4 players. Deckbuilding/Drafting is handled differently than in the 2nd edition. The Olympus Edition contains 1 of every Unit ever published for Omen. Some units have been altered to make them work within the constructs of the new format. However, this is considered to be a "catch all" release for people who have wanted Omen but have missed out. Relics are not present in this edition as they were exclusively a Kickstarter expansion."
Limited Edition: 500 copies
Please let me know if there are any questions.
+altname+ Omen: A Reign of War (Olympus edition) -altname-
English first edition. Like New; All cards in PREMIUM sleeves.
This original Kickstarter edition includes the base game and the following extras: + Carnival: The Sideshow Expansion + Carnival: Wild! Die (Kickstarter Exclusive) + Carnival: Collector's Dice (Kickstarter Exclusive; original wooden dice also included) + Carnival: Dice Storage Bag (Kickstarter Exclusive) + Lucky Dice card