Auction closed 6:10pm cst** Huge Shelf Clearing Auction - 100+ Items
- Wayne Foley(Miniton)United States
I have a large collection of games needing new homes!Recommend
1) If Condition is not listed, assume item is opened and in "Good" Condition or better. I will try and answer all questions and verify condition as soon as possible. All are opened but 90% are never actually played or only played once or twice. Expect all boxes to have normal wear/scratches.
2) All bids must be in an increment of $1. If there is no price listed or BIN only then auction style is in effect. Feel free to bid under Reserve price if listed, but I have the right to not sell item if reserve is not met.
4) Shipping will be paid by the winner. I will use Flat Rate shipping as the primary shipping if packages fit. I work a full time job and cannot track packages and shipping done for this size of an auction. If you don't agree with this shipping option, please do not bid. If items will not fit in Flat rate I will plan cheapest option I can.
All games will be shipped from zip 76137. I will allow local pick-up.
Please note that boxes, peanuts, foam cost money too. I don't charge if I can re-use what I have, but understand that I may charge $9 for shipping when USPS charges $8.25. Flat rate boxes are free so if it will fit, there will not be additional cost for the box.
4) I will of course combine shipping if you win multiple items. You pay the true cost to package/ship.
5) International bidders are welcome to join in on the fun, just remember that you will be paying the shipping, and that if we use the postal service, it is pretty much impossible to track the package after it leaves the USA. Unless you want to pay for insurance, I cannot guarantee anything.
6) Tried my best to specify editions. If you have any specific questions regarding the edition, language, or condition of the game, GM me or reply to the item so everyone can see.
7) All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG will get their 3% based on the overall auction price. I will accept cash for local pickup only.
The auction will end between noon and 6:00 PM CST on Wednesday, November 15th. The ambiguity is to avoid sniping. If a bid comes in for an item during that time, I reserve the right to extend the closing time for THAT ITEM ONLY to allow others to respond. I will not extend it for more than a few hours, so if you're interested in an item, subscribe to it!!
Also, THIS IS A LARGE AUCTION, with all my real world responsibilities, it may take me UP TO A WEEK to ship the item to you. I'm typically VERY fast with BINs and early purchases however, so the quicker you are, the quicker I can be.
- [+] Dice rolls