Liar's Dice Style Auction Worldwide Shipping S7K3J8 - CLOSED
- Josh LloydCanada
PLEASE READ FIRST:
1. This auction is not quite like other auctions you may have participated in. It is instead intended to rely on chance, much like the game of Liar's Dice (with some obvious differences). The bidding in this auction will be done in the form of dice instead of dollar amounts. I.e. I bid 1D4 on Liar's Dice.
Bids may be raised with any combination of either higher numbers of dice (i.e. 1D4 raised with 2D4) or higher dice type (i.e. 1D4 raised with 1D6) as long as the maximum possible roll is higher than the previous maximum roll. I.e. previous bid 1D6, possible raises would include 4D2, 1D8, 3D3, 1D6+1D2, etc...
At the summation of the auction a dice roll will be made (either by you or by me, your choice, and the video posted to the given item on the geeklist as proof of the roll) equal to the current bid. I.e. the current bid is 4D10, the values are equaling a total of $15 for the item plus shipping expenses.
Consider your bid as willing to pay the maximum roll but likely to get a better deal.
Viable dice for bidding are as follows:
D2 (a D6 where odds=1 and evens =2)
D3 (a D6 where 1-2=1, 3-4=2, and 5-6=3)
D4 (a D4)
D5 (a D10 where 1-2=1, 3-4=2, etc...)
D6 (a D6)
D8 (a D8)
D10 (a D10, 0=10)
D20 (a D20)
D30 (a D30)
D100 (D100, though I don't own one)
2. The point of this auction is to have fun, not really to make a ton of money. I.e. if a winner chooses to be dishonest and roll 200 times before they get the dice roll of 6 ones on 6 D30s and post that video I will NOT question the roll. That being said, in respect to all other auction participators such an act would be immensely disrespectful and go against all of the good will I have seen on this wonderful site. If anyone would prefer I am also happy to do a skype call for the roll.
3. The reserve on most itmes is 1D2 and there are no BINS. I will sell any item for a minimum roll of 1D2, with two items being sold for free if people want.
4. All transactions will be completed via Paypal in USD under the paying for goods and services heading and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get it's 3% commission. Concurrent with Paypal policy I will pay all paypal fees. If you are interested in local pick I can accept cash (CAD is fine in the event of cash, using whatever the google rate for exchange is that day).
5. I will ship worldwide but will not lie on customs forms. All shipping is paid by the winner.
Shipping can be completed from 1 of 2 places.
1. Saskatoon CA - S7K3J8
2. Lewiston ID - 83501 - if you are willing to wait until I visit the states next (items would ship ~Dec 26th)
I will combined shipping if you win multiple items.
6. This auction will end at a randomly determined time on November 12th. I am not a fan of sniping and don't like the other ways of dealing with it. If you have another suggestion see bottom rule/comment.
7. Games are listed with condition, inserts are usually not included, instead components have been separated and bagged. If you are interested in a specific insert please let me know and I will look.
8. Please geekmail me/post if you have any questions.
9. I am open to feedback and don't much care for the taboo about discussing auctions in the auction, feel free to give constructive, polite, feedback. I will work to respond in the same way/explain my reasoning/address your concerns.
10 days in Asia
10 days in Europe
Small World Bundle
Galaxy Defenders Bundle
Dark is the Night (KS)
Best Treehouse Ever (KS)
Hansa Teutonica Bundle
Trick or Treat
Castles of Mad King Ludwig Bundle
Bears vs. Babies (KS)
Note I personally feel this falls well within the auction rules for the site, if a BGG admin disagrees please let me know and I will adjust.
- [+] Dice rolls