New York City Jan 2018 No-Ship Math Trade
- Ricky DangUnited States
Discussion Thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27884313
Deadline for Submissions: Jan 20, 2018 @10:00pm EST
Deadline for List: Jan 27, 2018 @10:00 PM EST
As this is a local trade, by default, you should be to the very least be willing to enter Manhattan to make the trade. Travel to other locations in the other boroughs, Long Island, or NJ is fantastic, but not mandatory. If you plan to enter the trade and are not willing to travel in to Manhattan (or an otherwise agreed upon location between you and your trade partner) for an in-person trade, you will be responsible for shipping costs of the trade, whether you are the recipient or the giver. (see below) IF YOU HAVE CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU NOTE IT IN YOUR ITEM POST.
1. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ is required for this event.
1. You must accurately describe your games condition, language, edition, etc.
2. Board and card games, BGG-related items (including Geek Gold), gaming accessories, RPG items, video games, DVDs/BluRays, and books are allowed in this math trade.
3. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
4. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments. If you need to add a comment which can in any way be construed as "lessening" the value or desirability of the game, you should instead edit the entry to blank it out and re-enter it. This also goes for edits of the main item. Any downgrades of an item after it has been posted will not be tolerated and may result in that item's want list being blanked by the moderator, at the moderator's discretion.
5. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, the trade will be re-run with the issue addressed.
6. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ENTERING INTO THIS MATH TRADE IS A COMMITMENT TO TRADE THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE INDICATING YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE FOR YOUR ITEM. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DOUBLE CHECK DUPLICATE PROTECTION AND CHECK BOXES. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TRADE ONE OF YOUR ITEMS FOR ANOTHER ITEM, DO NOT INCLUDE IT IN YOUR WANTLIST. THE RESULTS ONCE POSTED ARE BINDING.
7. Any Math Trader who accepts a cash value trade is conducting a direct sale through the site and is subject to the associated commission fee required by the Terms of Service just as with any other sale.
Deadline-Offers: SAT, January 20th, 2018, 10:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: SAT, January 27th, 2018, 10:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls