Des Moines Area Boardgamers 4th Annual No Ship MATH Trade - March 2018
- Rob Pearson(repthrd)United States
IowaDes Moines Area Boardgamer
Rob Pearson(repthrd)United States
IowaDes Moines Area Boardgamer
Discussion Thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/28383290#28383290
Request Geeklist: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/238289/des-moines-area-bo...
Trade Geeklist: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/238288/des-moines-area-bo...
Submissions Open: Now
Submissions Close: Sunday, March 18th, 2018, 11:45 PM CST
Want List Submission Open: Monday, March 19th, 2018
Want List Close: Monday, March 26th, 2018, Noon CST
Official Results will be posted sometime on Monday March 26th later in the day
Meetup: Saturday, March 31st 1:00-8:00PM@ Arkham Games (200 SW State St, Ankeny, IA 50023) (Other arrangements must be talked about before hand)
Please read the rules below!
1. This is a No-Ship math trade to be done in the Des Moines Area. Anyone is allowed to participate, but must be available for the meetup or be able to get the game to the person easily.
2. There is no list cap; therefore, you can submit an unlimited number of items. If there is something you really hope to see someone post; please list it in the Request GeekList.
2.The OLWLG(JeffyJeff's program) will be used. To generate the lists of what games you are willing to trade for which games. Participants are required to use it.
3. Traders (those trading away games) and receivers (those getting the games) are highly recommended to contact each other and set up their own time and location to trade/receive games if not at Arkham Games or what time at Arkham on the game day.
4. Please limit trades to boardgames and gift cards to organizations where you can buy games. However, Gift Certificates and GeekGold may be used as sweeteners.
Any Math Trader who accepts a cash value trade (a numerical amount via gift card, gift certificate, PayPal, actual cash, etc.) is conducting a direct sale through the site and is subject to the associated commission fee (3%) required by the Terms of Service just as with any other sale. Info here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1483987/cash-value-trades-m...
After the trade, the person receiving the GC/PayPal/cash creates a Geek Market listing, and the person sending the GC/PayPal/cash buys it.
6. Sweeteners are to be listed using the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
7. If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
8. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
9. Do NOT delete any items from the list. If you wish to remove an item, put it in the description and submit an empty want list for it.
10. Finally - you are expected to periodically check during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries. People often ask questions of items and you should check in to address such questions in a timely manner should they arise, so that everyone then has the correct information available.
This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Geek Mail me.
All posted items must have the following format so it is clearly defined what is being traded:
Condition: This should be described as accurately as possible. If games are not in shrink, please inventory to ensure all pieces are there or list out which ones are missing. Do not assume all pieces are there!
Language: Language the game is in.
Edition/Publisher: The edition or publisher of the game
Comments: Any misc comments on it.
Other useful information
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, March 18th, 2018, 11:45 PM CST
Deadline-Wants: Monday, March 26th, 2018, 12:00 PM CST
List Cap: None
Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited
- [+] Dice rolls