Kublacon 2018 No-Ship Math Trade
- United States
http://kublacon.com/) in Burlingame, California. In order to participate in this math trade you MUST be at Kublacon. This math trade is run by cubeconvict.
Discussion: Bottom of this list
Dates (all times in PDT):
Submissions Open: Now
Submissions Close: Tuesday, 5/15/2018 9:00PM
Want List Submission Open: Wednesday, 5/16/2018 9:00AM
Want List Close: Monday, 5/21/2018 9:00PM
Official Results will be posted shortly after.
Meetup: Saturday, May 26 at NOON PDT.
Location: The main atrium, next to the Bar. This is the easiest place for everyone to meet and exchange their games. THIS IS NOT KNUCKLES (the bar), but across the way.
1. Anything gaming related (Boardgame, RPG, VG) is allowed.
2. You must be at Kublacon to trade. If you aren't, you get to pay the shipping for both parties.
3. No geekgold or gift certificates, unless used as a sweetener.
1. This is a No-Ship math trade to be done at Kublacon. Anyone is allowed to participate, but must be at Kublacon to trade.
2. There is no list cap; therefore, you can submit an unlimited number of items.
2. OLWLG (JeffyJeff's program - http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/) will be used. Participants are required to use it. (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
3. There is a scheduled time to meet and trade games. However, traders (those trading away games) and receivers (those getting the games) are highly recommended to contact each other and set up their own time and location to trade/receive games. This will prevent problems that have been seen in the past where people were waiting for others who did not show. I highly recommend setting up the trade through BGG and getting the exchanger's phone numbers.
4. In the event that one cannot make it to Kublacon or is not able to meet up, then they will be required to ship the packages to the other person. The cost of the shipping rates will be fully on the person who could not be at Kublacon or who missed the trade time. In other words, if the trader is not at Kublacon or cannot meet up, then they will pay for the shipping. If the receiver cannot get to Kublacon or cannot meet up, they pay the shipping. If you both miss it, shipping will be split.
5. Anything is allowed to be traded, except cash and gift certificates. However, Gift Certificates may be used as sweeteners.
6. No geekgold arbitrage. You may not put geekgold on the want list for your geekgold entry. Any occurrences of arbitrage in the end results will result in that user's entire wantlist for all entries to be removed.
7. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
8. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
9. If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
10. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
11. If you've been reported as a bad trader, you CANNOT participate. If you try to, I will remove your entries. If you see someone posting entries who is a bad trader, please let me know.
12. Finally - you are expected to periodically check during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries. People often ask questions of items - most commonly because you have forgotten to state a version, language or shipping policy (which shouldn't be an issue in this mathtrade) - and you should check in to address such questions in a timely manner should they arise, so that everyone then has the correct information available.
This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM cubeconvict.
All posted items must have the following format so it is clearly defined what is being traded:
Condition: This should be described as accurately as possible. If games are not in shrink, please inventory to ensure all pieces are there or list out which ones are missing. Do not assume all pieces are there!
Language: Language the game is in.
Edition/Publisher: The edition or publisher of the game
Comments: Any misc comments on it.
Other useful information
The wishlist for this trade can be found at Kublacon 2018 Math Trade Wish List
Math Trade Wiki: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection.
SEED=31337, ITERATIONS=500, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
List Cap: None
Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited
No geekgold allowed unless it is a sweetener. Geekgold arbitrage is NOT allowed.
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, May 15th, 2018, 9:00 PM PDT
Deadline-Wants: Monday, May 21, 2018, 9:00 PM PDT
- [+] Dice rolls