Level Up Games International Table Top Day No Ship Math Trade 2018
- Matthew Sanchez(sancmat)United States
Leftover Math Trade is up and running.
It's time for the Level Up Games Table Top Day No Ship Math Trade. This is generally the biggest math trade of the year for our area. Unlike my fall math trade presence at the primary event is not required for participation. It is however recommended to find a proxy if you are not able to attend because that increases the possibility your games will be traded. Plenty of time will be given between the end of the trade and International Table Top Day
Discussion thread for this geeklist: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/28727943#28727943
Trade list: Level Up Games International Table Top Day No Ship Math Trade 2018
FAQ geeklist: Math Trade Walkthrough/FAQ for newbies
List opens: Wednesday 4th April 2018
List closes: Saturday 14th April 2018, 8pm
Deadline for submitting Wants: Tues 17th April 2018, 8pm CST
Event Date: Saturday 28th April 2018
Location: Level Up Games (Attendance optional)
Number of items per user: Unlimited
Sweeteners allowed: Yes
GC/GG allowed: Yes
ADDING GAMES TO THE LIST
- Please ensure that you accurately list the condition, edition and language of the game.
- Sweeteners must be added using the GAMEID formatting (e.g. [ G A M E I D = XXXX ] minus the spaces). To find the Game ID simply search for the game and at the right hand side of the games page is listed the GameID – e.g. Coloretto is 5782. If you don’t use this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG.
- Do not include links to any game’s BGG page in your entry unless you are actually adding them as a sweetener. If you include a link to a game in your description, you are assumed to have entered that game in the trade.
- Non game-related items, including money offers, are welcome, but must be added using an appropriate +altname+ Description -altname- tag. Please list these items as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID 23953).
- Deletions and edits of items are allowed during the submission window. If you are editing an item in a way that would reduce its value to the receiver, please delete the original and add a new item instead.
- Shipping is NOT allowed.
- The Primary Meetup will be at Level UP Games April 28th. All Day
- If you can not make the event or can only make the event for a limited time make it clear in your post.
- I will not be attending the event. I will be working with the store to ensure that everything is properly managed.
- If you are not attending the event or miss the people you needed to meet at the event it is YOUR responsibility to meet with them in a reasonable amount of time.
WANT LISTS AND AFTER SUBMISSION
- Use of OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for submitting wants lists.
- The deadline for submission of wantlists listed above will be enforced
- Please ensure that you use duplicate protection in the OLWLG – trade results will NOT be re-run for your lack of using duplicate protection.
- Money and geekgold arbitrage are strictly prohibited (you are not allowed to try to trade your $20 for someone else’s $30 nor can you trade geek gold for money). Doing this will cause you to be banned from the next MathTrade. Also you are not allowed to attempt to trade your copy of a game for someone else's copy of the same game.
- The software used to run the MathTrade is TradeMaximiser v 1.3 with duplicate protection.
- Traders accepting cash value trades must pay the BGG commission fees for a sale, so this must go through the BGG marketplace. The easiest way to do this is for the person receiving the payment to create a Geek Market listing (Miscellaneous Game Accessory is a good default) and have someone (like the person sending the cash) buy it.
- The word of the trade moderator is final.
- I will be monitoring the submissions to prevent accidental duplicates, arbitrage, and unintentionally submitted lists. It is my goal to provide the best math trade experience for everyone involved.
Deadline-Offers: Thurs, 14 Apr 2018 20:00 CST
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, 17 Apr 2018 20:00 CST
- [+] Dice rolls