Your best rejected images- Win GG!!
- Nico SolitanderFinland
Inspired by Legomancers competition for accepted pictures, I employ a similar rules system for rejected pictures:
1)It should be a rejected picture (or alternatively a picture you never uploaded because you knew it wouldn't be accepted.)
1b) state the reason for rejection if you remember
2) You can only submit one photo as a post to this list.
3) It must be a photo (not a scan) that you have taken yourself.
4) accepted images are not eligible
(4b) rejected duplicates are not eligible. )
5) Users may vote (give a thumb up) to as many entries as they wish.
6) users voting are free to make their own judgments outside of the mod-rules and naturalised BGG conventions regarding the value of aesthetics and what constitutes "relevant" game pictures. For example people actually playing games are highly relevant in this context, quirky, out of focus, or not-enough-cleavage-too-much-ugly-bloke, this competition is about that.
7) Winners will be announced on the 8th of September (I had to push this forward with one day because of other engagements).
8) The following prizes will be awarded:
I. 10 (or 50% of final tally=my 20 + any tips given )
II. 5 (or 25% of final tally..)
III. 3 (or 15% of final tally..)
IV-. unplaced participants get 1 as long as the gg lasts (based on the number of thumbs up their pictures get)
And thanks in advance to any tipper who find it in his/heart to support the alternative photographers on BGG!!
UPDATE: Competition is now closed. Winners' gallery can be found HERE
- [+] Dice rolls