Lobster Trap 21 Math Trade - RESULTS POSTED
- Dan Blum(tool)United States
Request list: Lobster Trap 21 Math Trade - Request List
Deadline to add games: 7:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 18th.
Want Lists Due: 10:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 25th.
Results Posted: Later in the evening on October 25th.
Trade Happens: At Lobster Trap. Please deliver your games to folks as early as possible.
NOTE: The auction won't end until November 5th, so there will be plenty of time to put untraded items in the auction.
Brief Rules and Information:
* You must verify and accurately describe the condition of your items, and state the language. Referring to the picture is not sufficient since those don't appear in the OLWLG. However, choosing a picture that matches the version you are offering is preferred.)
* If you do not state when you will be at Lobster Trap, it will be assumed you will be there all four days. If this is not the case you must say when you will be there in each of your item descriptions.
* We will be using Jeff Michaud's OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) for both generating and submitting want lists - see: (obsolete thread, please use guild, see base post) Math Trade Online Want List Generator (OLWLG) - Discussion, Problem Report, etc thread if you aren't familiar with the tool.
* Only games and gift certificates are allowed as main items. Other items are allowed as sweeteners; however, cash is NOT allowed.
* Note that the recipient of a gift certificate must pay 3% commission to BGG - see Cash Value Trades in Math Trades (and how to make a geek market listing for them) for details.
* We will be using Users Trading as the tiebreaker, with 91 iterations using seed 1428571.
* Duplicate protection is enabled; see Jeffy Jeff's Jeffy Jeff's OLWLG: Duplicate Protection For Dummies for how-to instructions.
* If you no longer wish to trade an item, it is preferable to simply add a comment saying that you will be submitting a blank want list, changing the item to "Outside the scope of BGG", and changing the description to:
+altname+ Removed -altname-
Any discussion or requests should be posted to the request list.
For more details or math trades, check out Lindsey's Guide to Math Trades: Math trade guide; it's somewhat dated, but covers the general concept quite well.
Also available is the Math Trades for Dummies primer: MATH TRADES for Dummies
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, October 18th, 2018, 7:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, October 25th, 2018 10:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls