Cincinnati Virtual Flea Market (VFM) and Trades
- Chris Kahrs(ckahrs)United States
CinCityCon is only 4 weeks away!
It is a GREAT place for meet-ups and trades!
Hope to see you there!!
Of course, folks who aren't local to Cincinnati and the outlying area should feel free to make offers. You might even convince folks here in town to bundle stuff with other sellers to save on shipping.
Here is the deal for sellers:
1) Anyone relatively close to the Greater Cincinnati Area should feel free to add to the list.
2) Please list one game per geeklist item, as that should help ding people's subscriptions. It's also okay to list a local geeklist auction.
3) Please include all pertinent info including price, condition, edition, location if it isn't on your flag (city and state), and (if available) a link to the BGG Marketplace listing. Feel free to add any other notes, trade desires, photos. Links can be embedded with [ geekurl=<url>]<text>[/geekurl] where <url> does not include the boardgamegeek.com site, so like [ geekurl=/geekmarket/product/798558]Link[/geekurl]
4) Please delete the item in this list when the item is sold/traded.
5) If you strike a deal, please use the marketplace so BGG gets their rightful share.
6) To keep the list fresh, I'll come through and delete items that haven't had nay changes (price , sweetener, etc.) after 4 months. They can be relisted if there's a significant incentivizing change to the item (like price drop or addition of sweeteners)
7) Please list board, RPG and card games only, as a general rule.
8) Our local Avalaunch created a great list filter system found here...https://listonaleash.herokuapp.com/geeklist/257867/
If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to post or PM me.
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR AUCTION ITEMS!
- [+] Dice rolls