WashingCon 2019 Virtual Market
- Phillip MillmanUnited States
List your games here with the condition of your items, the price or terms for which you'd like to sell, and then you will do the transfer at WashingCon.
Some terms you might see:
SR = Starting Reserve or minimum bid
BIN = Buy It Now. The price which the item can be bought immediately.
(More to come)
Sellers are responsible to decide how you want to sell you item: Auction, fixed price, or swap. Buyers are responsible to deciding who they want to buy from. WashingCon can not and will not monitor or police the transactions.
There will be no specific time to arrange a swap of games. WashingCon is a small con so . You will be in charge of communicating with those who bought your games and arranging times and methods of payment.
How to List your Items
1. When your item sells, please edit your items entry to include the word "Sold" someplace.
2. If your item is an auction, please include the word "Auction" someplace.
3. If you change your price, please keep the new price on the same line of the geeklist (Do something like $25$20)
4. Please don't delete sold items!! Just leave them on the list. Thank you!
Per BGG Guidelines, it is the seller's responsibility to process final sales through the BGG Marketplace. BGG is a great tool and does a great service for our gaming community. Let's make sure we give them some support.
If you have any questions feel free to message me via BGG.
- [+] Dice rolls