ReUnity Games 2019 Math Trade
- Dan Blum(tool)United States
This math trade is for those attending ReUnity Games in 2019. Only those who will be in attendance should participate. (It is acceptable, but not generally recommended, to have a proxy who will be attending make your exchanges. Should you choose to do this, you must explicitly list who your proxy will be on all of the items that you list.) Anyone who ends up not attending will be responsible for all shipping charges (i.e., both directions).Recommend
Request list: ReUnity Games 2019 Math Trade - Request List
Forum thread: ReUnity Games 2019 Math Trade
Deadline to add games: 10:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, September 10th.
Want Lists Due: 10:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, September 17th.
Results Posted: Later in the evening on September 17th.
Trade Happens: At ReUnity Games. Please deliver your games to folks as early as possible.
NOTE: The auction won't end until the 24th so there will be a week to put untraded games in the auction.
Brief Rules and Information:
* You must verify and accurately describe the condition of your items. You must also state the edition and language if there is a chance of confusion. Referring to the picture is not sufficient since those don't appear easily in the OLWLG. However, choosing a picture that matches the version you are offering is preferred.)
* We will be using Jeff Michaud's OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) for both generating and submitting want lists - see: (obsolete thread, please use guild, see base post) Math Trade Online Want List Generator (OLWLG) - Discussion, Problem Report, etc thread if you aren't familiar with the tool.
* We will be using Users Trading as the tiebreaker, with 91 iterations using seed 1428571.
* Only games (board games, role-playing games, or video games) or closely-related items are allowed as main entries. Other things can be added as sweeteners. Gift certificates and cash are not allowed as main items or sweeteners. Gaming magazines and books count as closely-related items; for other things, please ask first.
* Duplicate protection is enabled; see Jeffy Jeff's Jeffy Jeff's OLWLG: Duplicate Protection For Dummies for how-to instructions.
* If you want to list multiple identical copies of something please create one entry and use the Copies option.
* If you no longer wish to trade an item you can delete it from the list, or you can change the item to "Outside the scope of BGG" and the description to:
+altname+ Removed -altname-
Requests should be posted to the request list. Questions should be posted to the forum thread. (See above.)
For more details or math trades, check out Lindsey's Guide to Math Trades: Math trade guide; it's somewhat dated, but covers the general concept quite well.
Also available is the Math Trades for Dummies primer: MATH TRADES for Dummies
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, September 10th, 2019, 10:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls