Huntsville, AL Board Game Garage Sale No-Ship Math Trade
- Matt WUnited States
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2527092577525205/
BGG Thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2287321/board-game-garage-s...
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the Math Trade Wiki Page. We will be using OLWLG. There are many helpful links and videos on that page, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out via facebook or message.
Deadline to submit offers: October 15, 2019 at 7pm
Deadline to submit wants: October 18, 2019 at 7pm
Results posted: ASAP after verification.
1. Board and card games only for this Math Trade. Duplicate entries for the same game title are allowed.
2. "Sweeteners" are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" drop down menu (Ex: Agricola)
3. You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it is not always obvious. You must (with the exception of items that are new in factory shrink wrap, ie NIS) inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged.
4. Items may be edited after listing. The OLWLG will notify users that have added the items as a want to the change. It is THEIR responsibility to review and accept the changes (or remove the item from their wantlist). Items may be deleted from the list before the offers deadline (the OLWLG handles this just fine). If you do not want to trade an item anymore after the offers deadline, you must submit a blank wants list for that item.
5. Unless you make other arrangements, all participants are expected to swap games in person at the Board Game Rummage Sale at Sugar Belle on October 20. Anyone who is attending the Rummage Sale may participate in this math trade.
6. If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (i.e. that you will order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing. Each participant will be limited to four (4) of this type of "drop ship" item.
7. I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though highly unlikely).
8. Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions about this math trade (however, questions on individual items should be asked as comments on the specific geeklist item). Please feel free to also message me with any questions on the math trade or how to work the OLWLG
9. If, after trades have been finalized, you realize that you will be unable to attend the Board Game Rummage Sale at Sugar Belle, it will be incumbent upon you to either find a way to get the games to the event or to pay for shipping of the games you are trading and receiving.
10. If you have games that successfully trade, you agree to share with the moderator your real name and a contact number that you will be reachable at during the Board Game Rummage Sale via call or text.
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer v1.4 (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection (if needed)
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking your want lists for accuracy.
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, October 15th, 2019, 7:00 PM CDT
Deadline-Wants: Friday, October 18th, 2019, 7:00 PM CDT
NOTE: The OLWLG site SSL cert is currently being renewed, so there might be a security notice when you go to it. This is nothing to be worried about, see here for more info - https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2284511/site-ssl-cert-curre...
- [+] Dice rolls