Great Lakes Games 2019 No Ship Math Trade
- Aaron CinzoriUnited States
Post requests for items you would like to see on the trade list here: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/262735/great-lakes-games-...
A discussion forum can be found here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2289758/great-lakes-games-2...
All times are Eastern Daylight Time (the GLG time zone).
1. You must be attending Great Lakes Games 2019 in order to participate.
2. This trade is for GAMES, GIFT CERTIFICATES, AND BAKED GOODS ONLY. No cash, Geek Gold, DVDs, etc. Gift certificate arbitrage is NOT permitted. Non-game entries (Gift Certificates/Baked Goods) must be listed as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953), Miscellaneous Game Accessory (Game ID: 5985) or Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (Game ID: 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item. Use of the +altname+ brief description -altname- will only work if one of these is selected as the main item, and will NOT work for sweeteners. Therefore, if you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for example expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, you are required to use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
3. Please accurately describe the condition of your game. Please also include the edition if appropriate.
4. Sweeteners are allowed. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG.
5. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener.
6. There is no rule number 6.
7. Duplicates are allowed.
8. You MUST use the OLWLG for this trade.
10. Any questions or comments, please use the discussion list (see above).
11. If the spirit moves you, please tip JeffyJeff for his great OLWLG tool and cokasaki for his amazing TradeMaximizer.
What is a "Math Trade"? Check out Lindsey's "Math Trade Guide" http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/93555
What is the OLWLG tool? http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
Game submission list begins: Immediately
Game submission list deadline: 9:00PM EDT Sunday 10/20/2019
Want list deadline: 9:00PM EDT Thursday 10/24/2019
Results posted: 9:00PM EDT Friday 10/25/2019 (or thereabouts)
Results official: 9:00PM EDT Saturday 10/26/2019
Please do not delete items or sweeteners once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. ALLOW-DUMMIES REQUIRE-COLONS REQUIRE-USERNAMES SEED=123456 METRIC=USERS-TRADING
List Cap: None
Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results.
Also in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
OLWLG Stuff - Please ignore
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, October 20th, 2019, 9:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, October 24th, 2019, 9:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls